Paging Doctor Cannabis

• Thread starter Meakanu
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Meakanu

Meakanu

haha, howzit guys!
Can anyone tell me what’s causing the middle of some of my fan leaves to burn and get holes! It’s only happening to one of my plants. I’v not been able to find any examples of this on the web. Gave her plane water 1.5gallon with a PH of 5.6 and PPM of 77. Tested run off PH and PPM. PH was 5.8 and PPM was 370.
Medium CoCo perlite mix in 3gal pot.

Paging doctor cannabis
Paging doctor cannabis 2
Paging doctor cannabis 3
Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

Are those it’s big holes or are they like rust spots with little holes?
Can you get a pic in regular light? It’s hard to really see it at all
How close is that plant to the lights?

Meakanu

Meakanu

Thank you for the reply.
Don’t think it’s light burn, the effected leaves are farther from the light then other parts of same plant that don’t have any rust/holes.

735D5136 2396 4966 AD45 11CD748EE559
E40A7F14 4F6A 4ADA 917D 687812C333CC
25E56BAF 185A 4D27 9E0A 907DEF5DA4C7
Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

Could just be bad wind burn.
If the rest of the plant looks healthy and is growing fine I’d pluck all the affect d leaves off. Move the fan or the plant so it’s not getting hit quite as hard and see if it fixes it.
That’s assuming it’s growing good otherwise and the holes were the only problem

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

If the rest of the plant looks healthy and is growing fine I’d pluck all the affect d leaves off. Move the fan or the plant so it’s not getting hit quite as hard and see if it fixes it.
Of course scope for bugs. That’s always a possibility as well

G gnome

G gnome

Did someone call a doctor...? Haha

I agree. More than likely it's nothing to worry about.

Meakanu

Meakanu

Solid advice, thanks guys.
Would it hurt to leave the leaves on? Their a eye sore but if the plant can still use them I’d hate to take them away just because don’t like looking at them.

Thejoeybrown

Thejoeybrown

Solid advice, thanks guys.
Would it hurt to leave the leaves on? Their a eye sore but if the plant can still use them I’d hate to take them away just because don’t like looking at them.
I don’t think it will hurt.
I’m of the thinking a damaged leaf does more harm than good but obviously some feel different. Just try to pay attention to the unaffected leaves to see if it’s still happening

Btw wtf is with the auto correct when you write an I️?

Meakanu

Meakanu

I don’t think it will hurt.
I’m of the thinking a damaged leaf does more harm than good but obviously some feel different. Just try to pay attention to the unaffected leaves to see if it’s still happening

Btw wtf is with the auto correct when you write an I️?
Lol idk l just started using a lower case L

Top Bottom