Pain Meds For My Dog.

• Thread starter OrganicFarmr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

OrganicFarmr

Also do I do 10x the volume with the coco oil then 10x with the honey? Or 10x total?

O

OrganicFarmr

We've helped dogs with cancer, Alzheimers, arthritis, and anxiety.

They react similar to folks, with a wide range of tolerance, so start by titrating up to find their tolerance for heavy dosages addressing things like cancer and Alzheimers.

For arthritis, cannabis extracted with vegetable oil, mixed with their kibble, not only improves their mobility and attitude, but sleeks up their coat as well.

http://skunkpharmresearch.com/anna-the-dog-and-alzheimers/

Hey gray do you have the recipe for that holy puppy oil? Would it be a problem for me to use it on my dobe? What dose did your friend give his dog for the Alzheimer's? Would it be similar for cancer?

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
To the best of my knowledge, it's all pretty much the same thing outside whatever solvents and starting product are used.
Also do I do 10x the volume with the coco oil then 10x with the honey? Or 10x total?
Once this mixture is made, with the coconut oil (or any other fat) and honey, it's going to be WAAAAYY too viscous to get into a syringe. This is going to have to either be put into a gel capsule, or smeared onto a treat (if the dog will eat).

As for the volume, I was just going for 10x, I didn't really worry about the ratios of fat:honey here, just went with consistency and emulsification.

O

OrganicFarmr

Update. Our dog lost her fight. I do believe that the RSO did have benefit. She was regaining lung function. She just got too weak from not eating.

J

jeff1962

Sorry bro..I lost my 8 year old to a 20 mph car wreck, the air bag broke her neck...I dont think ill ever get over her..she was the sweetist dog ive ever seen...shiva will be missed for a long time..its been 6 months and my heart is still aching...sorry for ur loss...

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Update. Our dog lost her fight. I do believe that the RSO did have benefit. She was regaining lung function. She just got too weak from not eating.
I'm so sorry, but I am glad you got a little extra time with her.

StFrancis 600
O

OrganicFarmr

Thank you all. It's been rough. We knew this day would come, but I'm glad for the extra time we spent together. This event reaffirmed my belief of this medicine in various ways. From anti-nausea to even cancer fighting properties.

Again, thank you all.

Top Bottom