Pakistani blue ice

• Thread starter redroot
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

redroot

sounds delicious id lov to taste that hash

interested to kno if this clone is a new pheno or how she compares to ur current grow

lov to hear som of ur friends thoughts

1luvbigherb

hey bigherb. not sure on your question. this plant was found in seed along time ago now. but we are just going through all our seeds too find another pheno. if there is one. and opefuly males. but some of the seeds are mixed. but i know theres all good stock.what w have gone through already 9/10 plants have been keepers. we found the sticky lime.pakis blue ice.candy apple. and a few others.unnamed. my friend is a busy guy.me too.but i never hardly get the time too chill with him. just fly by visits. but we grab a few hours with him next friday.

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
sup brotha

you stated
hes brining me around a new clone is found from hes last run of seeds.

interested to kno if this clone is a new pheno or how she compares to ur current grow

interesting that ur keepers all ame from that same seed stock i knew they were special

1luvbigherb

R

redroot

sup brotha

you stated
hes brining me around a new clone is found from hes last run of seeds.

interesting that ur keepers all ame from that same seed stock i knew they were special

1luvbigherb

hey man. my friend was quiet excited about passing me this clone. its 100% from the same bag she came from. but only time will tell. he giv me this one 2 run. while he does 3 others phenos. he only cracked 10 seeds this round. got 5females. one died with light stress.didnt look like it wanted to go on. i just started 2 new grow rooms. 1 has 65 clones in.the other is waiting too be filled with 18 clones.will get pictures up when things get intresting. thanks for coming by man.

and thanks for the comment azmatis. respect brother.

R

redroot

just a little update. i should be heading over to my friends house tommorow.and also have the x 18. so will do a side by side testwith these two.

Latest posts

Top Bottom