Pale green and unhappy leaves

• Thread starter Stoned_Canuck
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Stoned_Canuck

Stoned_Canuck

Hey growers, so I'm 5 week from seed and I transplanted from 1 g to 5g pots in ffof soil last week, I may have been rough on the blueberrys roots (she's the back right corner) when I transplanted, nothing serious just a tiny rip with the the ol sasuage fingers. Anyways this is a week later, I gave them all a gallon of water then let let dry out in there fabric pots before the next water, was about 4 days in between waters, and they have seen no nutes yet. Anywyas a week later and they still lol like this. I work away and when I come home inwill be ph testing soil and tds testing the run off. What's your thoughts on her over water and transplant shock, nute lockout?
2 weeks in solo, 2 weeks in 1 gallon, and I'm on the fifth week today

Pale green and unhappy leaves
Pale green and unhappy leaves 2
Flexnerb

Flexnerb

When you went into the gal was she rooted up well?
What ferts are you using?

Stoned_Canuck

Stoned_Canuck

Tiny root ball and I plucked a little to much i think, Havnt used ferts yet will start in 2 weeka when I use up all the organics, want to trellis for this week then flip next week but she's kinda stressed and pissed at me i think, this is my first Grow, and I'm curious what happend when you flip while a. Plant is stressed just hurts the yeild?

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
when’s the next watering? for the lighter coloured one?

Stoned_Canuck

Stoned_Canuck

I water 2 litres every 3 days, it's on a water system, I work camp so I can't tend to the girls every night, but next drink is in 2 days

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Mr.GreenthumbOG

Grow for life🌱
Supporter
Little transplant shock is all. plants look good, you shouldn’t be concerned.

Top Bottom