Palm Royale Collective | Cutting Edge Cannabis Healing in Palm Desert, CA

• Thread starter 1337logan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.

1337logan

I'm from seattle but go to PRC whenever I'm in california. They have the most effective cannabis healing techniques and products ive seen. They actually have an industry r & d team.

palmroyalecollective.com

the rrock

the rrock

I'm from seattle but go to PRC whenever I'm in california. They have the most effective cannabis healing techniques and products ive seen. They actually have an industry r & d team.

palmroyalecollective.com
What are the most effective cannabis healing techniques they provide or youve seen there, how are they different from all the other zillion places? Or are you affiliated>r&d=LOL

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
  1. Spamming: Those who come here and post numerous links to other commercial websites, forums, chatrooms or communities, without actually contributing any content to this website will be banned without notice. It's fine to post an occasional interesting link to another website, in the context of a thread's subject, but to only do that, or to do it repeatedly, is not allowed. If you have your own website, you cannot put the URL in your profile or display it in your signature, for to do so would be advertising and there are approval avenues to follow regarding advertising on thcfarmer. Any unauthorized advertisements to any web sites will be deleted and if a member persists in posting un-authourized advertising (Spam)... then that member will be banned.

Read The Farms TOS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom