palm spring

• Thread starter 420madness
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
420madness

420madness

Heading to palm spring for the holiday. Where can i find the best med ?

shawnskush

shawnskush

i prefer Organic solutions of the desert. it is not the same shop as mentioned above despite the similar name. they are both excellent though. i'd say the top 2 for sure.
LoL I only know the one I mentioned cause its right off the 10 and was easy to hit up on my way through. Also I was pleasantly surprised by the selection on hand in basically the middle of nowhere. So if knobs is from the area I would check out his suggestion first haha

K

knubs

i'm not from there, but i live kind of close. i do spend a decent amount of time in palm springs though. i've been to 5 or 6 clubs(some i'm not sure are even still around..). i'm never short on my meds, but i do like to pick up some tasty OG's now and then since i can't seem to find many legit og cuts for myself.
dont go to CAPS though...there's nothing wrong with them, but i've always been disappointed with their bud selection and staff in comparison to Organic.

thump easy

thump easy

The truth is outies? Dirt? Or indoor hydro, you won't ever know Palm Springs respects no boundaries. Good luck!!! If u like hydro ask!!!! Best bet organic solutions of the desert ask for there best they ll guid you best they grow n smoke so they got a good idea better than most..

420madness

420madness

Thank for all the reply guys i did go to solution and caps. Caps was pricey and did sell some clones but when ask about the genetics they seem kinda lost . Solution on the other hand was pricey also but went with the white fire og . I did go to honey spot in la be4 i went got myself some seeds from sin city for 50 buck cant beat that . Happy holiday !

thump easy

thump easy

I told you can't beat Los Angles bud out hear bud indoor n outdoor same price.. A lot of the clones some of those were mine pine apple express, pink lemonade, the white, xxx plush berry is black cherry coke x xxx platnuim, I called the to tell them to take down my black cherry coke x tripple platnuim and my master platnuim og x xxx platnuim the laughed n hung up!!! If u can stay away from them they ain't got no clue they gotta go and steel my style... It's all good ill pump out more crosses they couldn't be satisfied with the pheonoes I blessed them with.. Just had to get greedy.. Fuck em!!!!!!!! Caps

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom