Panama Red Grow

• Thread starter sunslip
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

sunslip

Hi All Farmers

After lurking around for a while and even starting another username.. i decided to get out there and spread the love.

I managed to rangle a few packs of panama red and heres pics of the plants.
P1180005.JPG
123pr4.jpg
1203pr7.jpg
1203pr6.jpg
1203pr5.jpg
1203pr4a.jpg
1203pr3.jpg
1203pr2.jpg
1203pr1.jpg

They were quality where all but one poped. I have noticed two or three different phenos. Damn i hope they dont take 16 weeks as i have read in some places. Otherwise i maybe cutting it a week or two short.. hm we'll have to see.

They are in a few weeks of flower at the moment.

I have kept the males as well and my intention is to breed the three males with the top three fenales which should give me nine combinations of seeds to try out as F2's. I also have some afghani males and females, i might mix it up and see if i can find a shorter flower

The main noticable factor for me is the smell... really quite unique.

Tobor the 8th Man

Tobor the 8th Man

Supporter
very nice. You even had good germ rates. You are off to a great start.

Are you doing them outside and that is why you are worried about 16 weeks flowering? Otherwise if you do them indoors you have as much time as it takes.

It would be awesome if you get some 1970's quality Panama Red buds. You will be a very happy toker.

S

sunslip

Thanks for the post tobor.. no i just got other shit that is alot quicker and i hate to rush these... but we'll have to see.

Have you actually tasted the quality finished panama red..? cause i have to say i havent.. is it like naything in the dam?

hmmm i wait in anticipation

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
If it's really Panama Red (anything like what I remember from my youth), then let her go as long as she needs and you won't be sorry! Depending on your latitude she could end up being an indoor/greenhouse-only strain for you, but I bet you like her (again, if it's anything like what I remember).

G

GemdaddyBud

Hey friend.Where in the world did you ever get Panama Red Seeds? I would give my left nut for some of them..lolhttp://www.thcfarmer.com/forums/images/smilies/thc/bong-hits.gif ... I am also a grower and a lover of fine medicine.

F

frostedlove

I saw this post just after I heard someone say
panama red was fetching way more then
any other strain. Has anyone else heard this.

I never seen at the co-opts????

Latest posts

Top Bottom