Panama red

• Thread starter stonedcold
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
stonedcold

stonedcold

Anyone got any info on reefer mans original panama red
I got some panama 77-80 bagseed popped... Was just gifted an old ass pack of reefer and panama red to... I only can find info on what they say bout it.. Neone grow them out 15yrs ago or no where charle Scott is so Incan get some real life info.

zeke

zeke

Not sure Charles is your best bet but he's usually on ICMag. If your source is truthful you are the new expert. Fucking sweet. I can hear the new riders of the purple sage song inside of my cannabinoid saturated lobe now.....

stonedcold

stonedcold

I know charles aint the best bet but got reeferman seeds given to me today to look for males..my mom from seed is legit. Popped hella seeds got rid of bout 40sumthin plants.. So as legit as I can assume , im young n didnt smoke in the 70s...she has crazy roots that grow up out of pot and back down like a oak tree ...Incredible smells spicy BBQ sauce n frosted from seed...since Im only in my young 30s.. I can only go from hearsay n reeading... Got most my info from djs article on how to pick my keeper...
I was recently given some reeferman beans panama red... But can't any info on his specific panama ... If its worth my time... His Willie Nelson was one of my all times favorite sativa...

Top Bottom