• Tagged users None
sdog

sdog

INFO

Tester Name : sdog

Strain : **Six1Nine** Pandora OG Kush

Method Smoked : luke wilson 10/5 mini beaker

SMELL

Dominant smell of bud : when you open the jar it smells piney/limony but when you crack a nug it has that greasy chem/diesel smell

Associated smells of bud : earthy

TASTE

Dominant flavour : intense piney/diesely after tase

Associated flavours : earthy/lemony

Harsh/smoothness : 9 very smooth good taste (1-10, 1 being extremely harsh and 10 being extremely smooth)

cough factor? : yes

BUZZ

Profile : 70 head 30 body ....Percentage of head to body (e.g. 80% head 20% body)

Potency : 10 really potent.... (1-10, 1 being extremely weak and 10 being extremely potent)

Duration : 4+ (approx length of buzz, from first hit)

Use : Bedtime

Munchies? : yes

CHEMICAL ASTRINGENT
turpentine (*)
metallic ()
ammonia () - urine () - vinegar ()
bleach ()
lotions () - plastics () - glues ()

SWEET
fruity () - berry () - black/blue/raspberry () - citrus () - orange () - lemon (*) - lime (*) - apple () - mango () - grape () - cherry () - tutti frutti ()

floral () - perfume () - blossom ()
minty () - methol () - spearmint () - peppermint ()

SPICY
woody () - incense () - hardwood () - sage () - juniper () - cedar () - pine (*)
basil () - garlic () - dill () - clove () - parsley () - pepper ()
tobacco () - chocolate ()

MUSKY
earthy (*) - loam () - dirt () - musty () - dusty () - dry ()
animal () - bird () - rodent () - gamey () - skunky (*)
botanical () - hay () - autumn leaves () - trees ()

Pandora og smoke report 008

Pandora og smoke report 010

H

hedster44

Looks like some good stuff bro. What did she grow like in veg? I was gifted a few clones called Pandora from an old school grower. I don't know if they are Pandora OG but was told the plant would yield wonderfully and be very potent. But anyway mine are like two months old right now and seem a lot like the Tahoe OG I have going but a little stretchier but with really consistent internodes with about 3-4 inches between the nodes. I couldn't ever really find much when I tried researching the strain.

sdog

sdog

Looks like some good stuff bro. What did she grow like in veg? I was gifted a few clones called Pandora from an old school grower. I don't know if they are Pandora OG but was told the plant would yield wonderfully and be very potent. But anyway mine are like two months old right now and seem a lot like the Tahoe OG I have going but a little stretchier but with really consistent internodes with about 3-4 inches between the nodes. I couldn't ever really find much when I tried researching the strain.

the real pandora is a very potent og, very similar to tahoe. its indeed a very special plant, I was gifted a few years back by my big homie. its a very picky plant and is prone to mildew. once you have her dialed down she would be the most powerful plant that you've ever had! literally! average yielder with very very potent dense nugs. dont have any veg shots but here's a pic at week 1 of flowering... hope it helps bro
keep it growing!

Week 1 005

H

hedster44

Yea mine look pretty much identical to those. Thanks man.

Top Bottom