Panic At This Disco?!

• Thread starter Iamrain
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

Should there be a better system for helping 1st time growers?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Iamrain

Iamrain

Hey so I'm new, totally new, it feels good to be new. But I wanted to touch on something I've started to discover..

It's regarding new growers actually, and our UNCERTAINTIES, and the manner in which we engage the forums to better understand just what the job of tending and nursing plants to be full of bud is really all ABOUT.

Some people will go with a grow diary which it looks like we have here at thcfarmer, or I've seen the website "growdiaries" which has a great layout to follow the grows and what they've been inputting into the plants. Is this more of an advanced thing to do? I'm not sure how much feedback they are able to get or if it is really meant to be helping those individuals in their growth stages really.

I've also seen where there are a lot of people that post on their issues as they come up. I really feel like this is not the method I want to go with. It would be nice if there was a reliable source to keep us newbz on track ahead of time, before we get nutrient burn, lockout, uncontrollable mites, missed opportunities, etc.

So I have actually been partaking in the ladder. When I have some uncertainties I post about it and I hope that I've gotten to the forum with enough time to address these questions. If I had something like a grow diary that people tuned into each week, and could comment on.. I'm sure that would put my worries to rest. I don't wan't to be the one panicking at the disco. (idk, I don't even like that band)

Also- maybe there is a tutorial/informative section that I'm missing on the forums? Perhaps there are pages just describing exactly the sort of steps to be taken for ppm amounts, what too look for in your leaves, etc? I've seen a smorgasbord of info all in specific growing conditions that don't always match my needs. I think pages such as that would offer us more of a method to raising our plants rather than an Easter egg hunt.

Anyway- us newbz need a safe spot to feel uplifted while growing and supported! Equipped with a free parking card or (handicap placard). I believe this could real boost the forums, the weed, the community, etc, etc. What do you think? Is there a way to get 1st timers more on track with their first grows?

Last edited:
Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
The new grower section of the forum would be a great start...
Welcome to the farm

B

Burned Haze

Read information for yourself cause a lot of people will tell you some mixed matched bs or products they “love” you need to know the facts of growing and how to protect them and so forth , read others diaries , be informed on real products and not stupid name brands and you will succeed and know how they work .

Remember that environment is 30%, genetics 25%, nutes 15%, harvesting and cureing proper handeling 30% ( that’s right I think it’s more important and if you can’t art that you make turn A GRADE To C grade just by not mastering it)

Learn and become a farmer if you truly want to know what’s in your meds and know your genetics and be a grower , or buy it cause it’s a waste of your time and effort in this time.

H

heisen

Read information for yourself cause a lot of people will tell you some mixed matched bs or products they “love” you need to know the facts of growing and how to protect them and so forth , read others diaries , be informed on real products and not stupid name brands and you will succeed and know how they work .

Remember that environment is 30%, genetics 25%, nutes 15%, harvesting and cureing proper handeling 30% ( that’s right I think it’s more important and if you can’t art that you make turn A GRADE To C grade just by not mastering it)

Learn and become a farmer if you truly want to know what’s in your meds and know your genetics and be a grower , or buy it cause it’s a waste of your time and effort in this time.
That's not it.its an entitlement issue.people dont want to put there time in and actually research what they need to.even when they have all the information in front of them they argue with it and dont take the advice or search for the right stuff.

Top Bottom