PankFlamingoMon with Colorado Genetics Here!

• Thread starter PankFlamingoMon
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PankFlamingoMon

PankFlamingoMon

A lot of sticky to grow, to many strains to chose, so many loved flavors, and just the urge to hear from others in the area about our great Med Scene and the strains that surround us.

I'll keep it short, I grow seeds and elites if I can "Find them" half the time I end up wasting 3 months!

Just picked up a few local cuts:
RECON
MADMAN OG
LA KUSH
HONG KONG
SKYWALKER OG
BUBBA OG
OG KUSH x ATF (Im seriously skeptical)

SEED PACKS I RECENTLY PICKED UP
CALI CONNECTION; ALIEN OG, ALIEN DOG, RASKAL OG,
TAHOE OG, and SFV OG.
Local breeder: Blue Moonshine x OG GHOST

Currently Growing
Katsu Bubba Kush
Tangerine Haze (g13haze x nycd)
Chem Valley Kush after two packs from swerve I got an awesome keeper my first gem=)

Where is everyone finding OG CUTs? I'm on an OGaholic mission to find phenos for the moment and would love to talk with other about there trials and tribulations. Is this Hong Kong cut worth while? Anyone flower this gal in colorado?

Keep it sticky

PankFlamingoMon *_*

H

Hylife

Hong Kong is awesome, its another name for Death Star/Bio-Diesel (Sensi Star x Sour Diesel) definitely worth flowering.

Papa

Papa

Supporter
PankFlamingoMon, welcome to the farm!

i'm goin make an edit to your title so that we don't get this introduction thread confused with a review thread.

enjoy the farm!

Papa

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Welcome to CO. There are stellar genetics around, but we're flooded actually with "almost keepers"... The Hong Kong is legendary among locals; I'm thinking it was around way before sour diesel hit the scene, though. Where did you hear that info, Hylife?

T

the lorax

Hong Kong is awesome, its another name for Death Star/Bio-Diesel (Sensi Star x Sour Diesel) definitely worth flowering.
I was told that Hong Kong was made up of OGxKong. It's hard to find any real info about it.

PankFlamingoMon

PankFlamingoMon

Hong Kong

Only one way to find out :) I've got a nice mom that i'm about to take some cuts from. I'll post photos once i get them ready for flower. Thanks for the input guys.

Latest posts

Top Bottom