Fear Not!
Supporter
jus dropped some E fems bro.... @justblazen
Keep us posted on those brother. I germed a few a couple weeks ago
a 3 popped, but all 3 have stalled :hungover:..probably my fault

BigEseedlings425
Goldenrod

Goldenrod

where was i? damn missed a giveaway. ho ho bho its all in jest farm e . yall know i got beans ill nev e r get to use. oh what a p r oblem toh a ve.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
whats up amigo.... why do u think it was ur fault...
I dunno..I lost all but two of the Apples 2 oranges pack i popped just before these 3.
I think the Black Gold may have been too hot for em
(the two that made it look awesome though :)

With these, I dropped that one bean in a rooter..and used patio plus instead of BG
At least these came up..Maybe I should transplant em..and see whats up in the cup
Maybe give em some superthrive and or Seagreen?

Last edited:
caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
where was i? damn missed a giveaway. ho ho bho its all in jest farm e . yall know i got beans ill never get to use. oh what a p r oblem toh a ve.
Free packs went out ,a club in LA had packs and more free packs...I think they are bout gone at the club now. We are all hopping for another drop already :)..lol

EVOKE

EVOKE

I dunno..I lost all but two of the Apples 2 oranges pack i popped just before these 3.

With these, I dropped that one bean in a rooter..and used patio plus instead of BG
At least these came up..Maybe I should transplant em..and see whats up in the cup
I usually start my seedlings in lite soil or in coco. some of these soil are to hot for seedlings.... i would give them a lite feed with whiteshark root enhancer...

EVOKE

EVOKE

where was i? damn missed a giveaway. ho ho bho its all in jest farm e . yall know i got beans ill nev e r get to use. oh what a p r oblem toh a ve.
yo @Goldenrod TLC collective had freebeeies when u bought a pack of obs gear...

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Id cut that hot soil with lots of perlite juss 2 get them going...

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

@MakinGoo What up... hows everything going.. the SF cup is coming up....
Everything going good over here.. im juss waiting 2 harvest this round of cooks.. im on day 65 so I can harvest anytime but im trying for 70 days 4 a extra kick.. if everything goes good ill b at the cup with my girl.. im trying 2 get this batch extra stoney 2 show every1

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

that great bro ive seen the pics they look stoopid frosty... i was thinking of hitting the sf cup...
Its at a new spot but I think it will b juss as good.. maybe not so cold bcuz we wont b rite by the water but its bout a extra hr out so that kinda sucks

Latest posts

Top Bottom