Panty Droppa OG Testing Log By: Evoke

• Thread starter EVOKE
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JAWS

JAWS

Yup already popped;).. @JAWS I got two of those containers from X filled with goodies... but no Starfighters:(:(... @Medusa

awesome hope you like those my friend, iv'e never grown out any of the f2 alien cookies ether reg f2 or the type i sent your way. still running the original f1's but i am dropping the #9 & #7 to make room for some new genetics.

don't expect big buds but you can expect a really nice plant with beautiful buds with some fire kick for-sure.

awesome;)

Last edited:
Goldenrod

Goldenrod

yo evoke definately enjoyed the tasty morsels you left for my tasting enjoyment. we must put together a seed junkie crew sesh really s oon. tired of hearing about everything cookie. been a year since last hospital stay & amputation. wife says ok to growingagain soon as i put new room together. oh fucking yay. yeah gals he not only grows th e dankiest ogs hes damn fun to hang with. ho ho bho my friend.

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
W
yo evoke definately enjoyed the tasty morsels you left for my tasting enjoyment. we must put together a seed junkie crew sesh really s oon. tired of hearing about everything cookie. been a year since last hospital stay & amputation. wife says ok to growingagain soon as i put new room together. oh fucking yay. yeah gals he not only grows th e dankiest ogs hes damn fun to hang with. ho ho bho my friend.
love a man with humor. And he does have some of the dankiest around. But that's not why I hang with him. He's also a sincere person. And dang does he know how to cook.

EVOKE

EVOKE

Yo @Goldenrod whats up hows it hangin.....:angelic:
Ya Buddy good to hear ur back in action... its always fun hanging out with ya next month ill have some goodies that will throw ur head in a spin like tassles on a strippers titties...:woot: thanks for the kind words @Medusa always pleasure to chat with ya... thanks for the nudie pics....:hungry: u sure do have the sexiest ankles i have ever seen...:playful:

EVOKE

EVOKE

@JAWS how ya doin buddy yesir those beans popped and are looking prime.... dont forget to check the mail amigo;) let know if we need to make any changes and theres plenty more where those came from dont hesitate to ask...:smug:

JAWS

JAWS

@JAWS how ya doin buddy yesir those beans popped and are looking prime.... dont forget to check the mail amigo;) let know if we need to make any changes and theres plenty more where those came from dont hesitate to ask...:smug:

i'll let ya know as soon as there in hand my friend!!!.

much respect;)

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Yo @Goldenrod whats up hows it hangin.....:angelic:
Ya Buddy good to hear ur back in action... its always fun hanging out with ya next month ill have some goodies that will throw ur head in a spin like tassles on a strippers titties...:woot: thanks for the kind words @Medusa always pleasure to chat with ya... thanks for the nudie pics....:hungry: u sure do have the sexiest ankles i have ever seen...:playful:
@EVOKE
Saving the best for last Babe ... next is the knee heard your into knees ...to each there own M

EVOKE

EVOKE

Update on Loompas Trinity Og Day 50 Of Bloom...
20140930 220744
20140930 220746

EVOKE

EVOKE

Thanks @Medusa She really is tasty smoke... i call her Sunset Tang because shes that type of smoke u need after a long day at work... That Tang smell and taste is smooth and just right and long lasting high...... im going to give her a light shes a yielder at roughly 1.25oz per gallon which is almost 3lbs per 1k.... im really excited about this girl... Something different than Og and cookies and she holds her own... i might reverse her and cross her to a cookie cut and cherry kush i jus got jus for shits and giggles..

Last edited:
Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
I
Thanks @Medusa She really is tasty smoke... i call her Sunset Tang because shes that type of smoke u need after a long day at work... That Tang smell and taste is smooth and just right and long lasting high...... im going to give her a light shes a yielder at roughly 1.25oz per gallon which is almost 3lbs per 1k.... im really excited about this girl... Something different than Og and cookies and she holds her own... i might reverse her and cross her to a cookie cut and cherry kush i jus got jus for shits and giggles..

like your idea of shits and giggles. E

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
E you heard of a strain called starlet cherry pie ?

Top Bottom