Panty Hose And Bennies?

• Thread starter Billyboat
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Billyboat

Billyboat

I use a big vortex for my teas and was wondering if I can put the packs in panty hose to help keep the talac powder from sticking to the insides of the brewer, along with my other goodies. It's a pain in the butt to clean and this would help.

Thanks brotha!!

respect

respect

Grower of Herb
Supporter
I use a big vortex for my teas and was wondering if I can put the packs in panty hose to help keep the talac powder from sticking to the insides of the brewer, along with my other goodies. It's a pain in the butt to clean and this would help.

Thanks brotha!!
Hopefully the answers yes because that's what I do...except I'm using a paint strainer.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Paint strainer openings are better for tea making than pantyhose. Got that from spurr/Gojo, with papers to back it up. The talc will still sift through. Microbeman feels that teas are better brewed with everything tossed in and not contained in a bag, but sometimes I personally just don't feel like messing around with a trash can that's over half my height, too easy to fall in. Get yourself the cheap paint strainers, use those.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Btw, I use those nets that tennis balls come in to support my tea bags.

Holy fuck, that SO doesn't sound right, but I have NO IDEA how to fix it. :o

Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Fill your tea brewer with non chlorinated water.

Take a gallon out with a 1 gallon pitcher. Add bennies.

Mix well.

Let settle 3-5 minutes.

Pour bennies/water/small bit of talc still floating around from pitcher off the top back in to the brewer (leave majority of talc on the bottom of pitcher and rinse and toss). No need for panty hose this way. Easier.

Billyboat

Billyboat

Fill your tea brewer with non chlorinated water.

Take a gallon out with a 1 gallon pitcher. Add bennies.

Mix well.

Let settle 3-5 minutes.

Pour bennies/water/small bit of talc still floating around from pitcher off the top back in to the brewer (leave majority of talc on the bottom of pitcher and rinse and toss). No need for panty hose this way. Easier.

Thank you! Fantastic idea

HookedonPonics

HookedonPonics

Throw everything directly in your brewer and use caps pour off the top method with ogbiowar, then strain thru biodiesel strainer they come in sizes from 5 to 55 gallon and in micron screens from 75 to 600.

35 1
Top Bottom