Papa_Kush's Outdoor Crop - 2009

• Thread starter Papa_kush
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

Papa_kush

What up farmerz figured i might as well doc. the outdoor plants seein as how its my first outdoor run anyway...Small group...but running blueberry, Trainwreck, and 3 purple power plant from seed. They are about 2 months old now. Wont be updating this one as much as the indoor log but ill keep ya posted. Peace out fam...

:evilgrin0040:

Papakushs outdoor crop   2009
Papakushs outdoor crop   2009 2
P

Papa_kush

Blueberry

Started flowerin a couple weeks ago and had to reveg it...Still doing the three leaf thing but she should come around. Took about 3 nice sized clones off her friday...she was a damn bush. Cut her up a lot...:smoke

Outdoor july 12 005
D

de cane

Hey pk

green and helathy there and looks like a nice yard too.

you gonna plant the cuts indoor or are they for next year?

A

ALB3RTsWeeD

:smoke great all the bitches looks so hapy... i whate for my Blueberry but i cant grow dem out here the summer its too short only auto-flowrs can finish them... any way will watch with interest your grow :sun

P

Papa_kush

you gonna plant the cuts indoor or are they for next year?

Got em in the veg room indoor right now planning to just gift most of them away and run a couple indoor on the upcoming run. just have a lot of stuff also on the list so gotta save room! lol

P

Papa_kush

:smoke great all the bitches looks so hapy... i whate for my Blueberry but i cant grow dem out here the summer its too short only auto-flowrs can finish them... any way will watch with interest your grow :sun

The Netherlands huh? Yea man u guys need longer summers =[ No long sativas for u..lol just playin man but i threw a couple little ones out late and they'll still be ready here in late sept./early oct prolly wont yeild much maybe an ounce but its better than nothin.. We had another 3 ft trainwreck that got smashed so had to replace it with somethin;(

good luck with the crop take care bro.

P

paco666

had another 3 ft trainwreck that got smashed so had to replace it with somethin

been doing this replacing thing for two months now....had a litter of pups that made messes out of my discreet yard girls....got some of my tomatoe's and kukes too .....

S

sativablast

papa yur a beast indoor and outdooryu smoke like a chimney bro

Top Bottom