Papa's Propagation Playland

• Thread starter Papa Indica
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Gonna be pulling #3 and the G-13 in the next 2-3 days or so, I grabbed a couple pics of the G-13 yesterday.
DSCF0096
DSCF0095
DSCF0098

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Nice looking nugs, that NL looks like it's going to be a beast. Nice amount of strains too. I have 3 different ones and that's almost 2 much for me lol
Thanks, that thing's only about a foot and a half or so tall though. For some reason she barely stretched at all when I flipped her. Hell, I don't know if you could even call it a stretch but, looks like she's gonna be filled out real nice anyway, has a nice kinda fruity smell to it.

Lookin great buddy. Respect.
Thank you bro.

gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

Yeah, I'm all done doing that. Like I said, it's something I was taught a long time ago and I've always just done it but, no more. I've definitely got to get them drying slower.
Jorge Cervantes taught me to let em dry before chop.

It wasnt until i frequented the farm that i learned its an outdated technique, i learned here the slower the dry the better the smell. So i do my best to make it go as long as possible before time to trim

juiceyjay

juiceyjay

Jorge Cervantes taught me to let em dry before chop.

It wasnt until i frequented the farm that i learned its an outdated technique, i learned here the slower the dry the better the smell. So i do my best to make it go as long as possible before time to trim
It's all about slow cure for smell,taste,high, everything you worked for is determined by what you do those 10 days after chop

Jorge Cervantes isn't the best grower personally I have taken very little advice from him. I bought jorge cervanntes medical growers bible and learned deficiencies from it that's about it. And the rest from a local hydro store owner/grower

Last edited:
Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Thanks, that thing's only about a foot and a half or so tall though. For some reason she barely stretched at all when I flipped her. Hell, I don't know if you could even call it a stretch but, looks like she's gonna be filled out real nice anyway, has a nice kinda fruity smell to it.
I guess she's a couple feet tall actually, fucking monster! lol

gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

It's all about slow cure for smell,taste,high, everything you worked for is determined by what you do those 10 days after chop

Jorge Cervantes isn't the best grower personally I have taken very little advice from him. I bought jorge cervanntes medical growers bible and learned deficiencies from it that's about it. And the rest from a local hydro store owner/grower
I got a lotta respect for Jorge. If it wasnt for his grow dvds i wouldnt have ever started cultivating. Sure some of his techniques are a little outdated but he taught me a lot of good info i still employ in my garden. Respect where its due

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

I got a lotta respect for Jorge. If it wasnt for his grow dvds i wouldnt have ever started cultivating. Sure some of his techniques are a little outdated but he taught me a lot of good info i still employ in my garden. Respect where its due
I was kinda flying-by-the-seat-of-my-pants-growing for a long time really, no online searching, no forums. I was getting by, doing reasonably well, considering. It was after reading his Medical Grower's Bible that things really started turning the corner for me. Of course, I've picked up a lot more and improved more since getting on forums and making friends that want to help me, some of his stuff may be a little outdated but, he definitely helped me along the path.

juiceyjay

juiceyjay

I was kinda flying-by-the-seat-of-my-pants-growing for a long time really, no online searching, no forums. I was getting by, doing reasonably well, considering. It was after reading his Medical Grower's Bible that things really started turning the corner for me. Of course, I've picked up a lot more and improved more since getting on forums and making friends that want to help me, some of his stuff may be a little outdated but, he definitely helped me along the path.
I recommend his growers bible to all new growers. But that thing is not just his growing skills it's a collection of many master growers techniques not so much his own. Once you understand growing though you always develope your own technique for what suite your needs.

I seriously doubt you would walk into 2 grow rooms that are the same from 2 different growers

Top Bottom