Papa's Propagation Playland

• Thread starter Papa Indica
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
juiceyjay

juiceyjay

What's goin on papa! Awesome ur still not smoking the death sticks, stay with it :woot:. How is everything looking on ur end?

I got my bugs pushed back and the plants are showing some nice growth. Getting a little out of control because I've been working so much.

20160727 182213
20160727 182145
20160727 182248
20160727 182131
MendoGiantZ

MendoGiantZ

Not a hell of a lot I guess, gave up cigarettes 2 1/2 months ago, trying to eat better, seeing if I can get myself feeling any better or not. Tired of just accepting this shit, a level of acceptance is necessary to be able to keep your sanity but, there's a difference between acceptance and giving up.
Anyway... finally starting to get a handle on things, figured out what I'm gonna keep running, sticking with the GG #4 and the Sour Dubb and find some of these other "elites" to be more hype than anything, to me anyway. :shifty:
Finally back to a point where I can pop a few beans here and there, which I like to do but, it's real nice to have some stuff locked down that you know you like when you're doing it and I really like both of them, especially the flavor of the Sour Dubb.
Guess I've rambled on plenty here, packing some S. Dubb into the vape right now. :smug:
It's fun to try new stuff but most of the time it doesn't come out as good as you hoped. But it's Definetly more exciting

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

It's fun to try new stuff but most of the time it doesn't come out as good as you hoped. But it's Definetly more exciting
I've definitely had a lot of disappointments over the years popping beans but, I've also hit phenos of stuff that I thought were better than the "elites" I have. They're far and few between on the grand scheme of things but, the next time I get one it won't slip through my fingers.
I should've started cloning much sooner than I did but, that's life, live and learn.

Not that I haven't appreciated the opportunity to try out these strains, it has been awesome to be able to check them out and to be able to choose from what the community considers the creme of the crop.
I must say, the Santa Cruz cut Blue Dream is beautiful, it produces nice, dense, pretty buds, and has bag appeal, (not that I give a shit), but I can't get around the flavor, it just doesn't work for me. If it tasted more like it smells through flower it'd be a winner for sure.

Seems like I've been long winded lately. :facepalm: lol

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

What's goin on papa! Awesome ur still not smoking the death sticks, stay with it :woot:. How is everything looking on ur end?

I got my bugs pushed back and the plants are showing some nice growth. Getting a little out of control because I've been working so much.
Not a hell of alot, same ol' shit, ya know? Thanks, I don't plan to go back to 'em, nasty damn things. That doesn't mean it's easy but, fuck it, what is? lol I still see some leftover issues here but, I think I've got things nailed down here now on the new stuff coming up, I hope. lol
Things are looking good there for you, you better get on getting that fence raised! I think you're a few days late! :woot:

SL8R

SL8R

How's it been guys quick question... Kids started planting there veggies again and wife called me over and shows me the flower pots. So I guess I some how or another I left 1 of my clones outside, no complaints she is thriving in sun light.. QUESTION ~ would it help to bring in as the sun goes down an put under led then at sunrise take out... I am worried of pest that's all but dam this fire ball is showing her off good this afternoon...

20160728 115936
20160728 115908
juiceyjay

juiceyjay

How's it been guys quick question... Kids started planting there veggies again and wife called me over and shows me the flower pots. So I guess I some how or another I left 1 of my clones outside, no complaints she is thriving in sun light.. QUESTION ~ would it help to bring in as the sun goes down an put under led then at sunrise take out... I am worried of pest that's all but dam this fire ball is showing her off good this afternoon...
Sun won't hurt it at all, lots of growers here in cali actually do things like that. Ur plants will get huge with natural sunlight and led but make sure u use something to keep bugs away

juiceyjay

juiceyjay

Not a hell of alot, same ol' shit, ya know? Thanks, I don't plan to go back to 'em, nasty damn things. That doesn't mean it's easy but, fuck it, what is? lol I still see some leftover issues here but, I think I've got things nailed down here now on the new stuff coming up, I hope. lol
Things are looking good there for you, you better get on getting that fence raised! I think you're a few days late! :woot:
Lol I know right, payday is tomorrow, going to get it handle. Probably going to go up about 2 1/2 feet. The growth has gotten out of hand

G gnome

G gnome

I've definitely had a lot of disappointments over the years popping beans but, I've also hit phenos of stuff that I thought were better than the "elites" I have. They're far and few between on the grand scheme of things but, the next time I get one it won't slip through my fingers.
I should've started cloning much sooner than I did but, that's life, live and learn.

Not that I haven't appreciated the opportunity to try out these strains, it has been awesome to be able to check them out and to be able to choose from what the community considers the creme of the crop.
I must say, the Santa Cruz cut Blue Dream is beautiful, it produces nice, dense, pretty buds, and has bag appeal, (not that I give a shit), but I can't get around the flavor, it just doesn't work for me. If it tasted more like it smells through flower it'd be a winner for sure.

Seems like I've been long winded lately. :facepalm: lol
See i thought the blue dream of all the ones i gave ya wudda been ur favorite. Imo it tasted just like it smelled which i dont much care for either haha......BITCH WEED

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

See i thought the blue dream of all the ones i gave ya wudda been ur favorite. Imo it tasted just like it smelled which i dont much care for either haha......BITCH WEED
Sour Dubb is my favorite, hands down, as far as flavor's concerned anyway, I hope I can get the yield up a bit more but, we'll see. The GG #4 is next in line.
To me, the S Dubb is sweet but, a completely different kind of sweet than the Blue Dream. However everyone would classify the S Dubb's flavor, that's what I like. :happy:

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Sour Dubb is my favorite, hands down, as far as flavor's concerned anyway, I hope I can get the yield up a bit more but, we'll see. The GG #4 is next in line.
To me, the S Dubb is sweet but, a completely different kind of sweet than the Blue Dream. However everyone would classify the S Dubb's flavor, that's what I like. :happy:
I'd love to find something that had that old school, true skunk flavor that I remember from back in the day though for sure. Maybe one of these days I'll find Neo. lol
Man, I remember this one particular strain I encountered when I was young that was just off the charts, don't I wish I had that stuff to work with now.

juiceyjay

juiceyjay

I'd love to find something that had that old school, true skunk flavor that I remember from back in the day though for sure. Maybe one of these days I'll find Neo. lol
Man, I remember this one particular strain I encountered when I was young that was just off the charts, don't I wish I had that stuff to work with now.
When u find that skunk you better let me know papa! I've been looking for that original skunk forever. Look at skunkwerks seeds. They have some tasty sounding skunk mixes

G gnome

G gnome

When u find that skunk you better let me know papa! I've been looking for that original skunk forever. Look at skunkwerks seeds. They have some tasty sounding skunk mixes
Back o the line jay!!! Haha

I got about 5 packs of different kinds o skunk from dutch breeders i been meanin to look thru.....

SL8R

SL8R

Morning all,She will be getting a lot of outside time yesterday was 13 hrs solid sun notice good undergrowth. Waiting on this cheese to germinate and she will be in the cycle..

20160729 073301
SL8R

SL8R

My filter in back ground is my fight crazy as seems bugs not so bad this water is ridiculous..

Top Bottom