Papa's Propagation Playland

• Thread starter Papa Indica
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Papa Indica

Papa Indica

So whats this i hear bout pops gettin a 20y.o. nothern lights cut? Word around the camp fire is its what all the movie stars are smokin....?
Ah fuck, you got me. Trying to keep this movie star weed all to myself over here, other than the movie stars of course, those fuckers are just lining up at my door, can't keep 'em away. You dirty bitches ain't gettin' none though, so just give it up now.

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Ah fuck, you got me. Trying to keep this movie star weed all to myself over here, other than the movie stars of course, those fuckers are just lining up at my door, can't keep 'em away. You dirty bitches ain't gettin' none though, so just give it up now.
Funny, around 20+ years ago there was some weed around here that was called "movie star weed", it was grown out on the island, Vinalhaven, there are some movie stars that have houses out there and I assume they loved that weed as much as everyone else did, thus the name.

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Swapped out the middle two 6400k's from the t5 that's above my HKA for a couple of 2700k's, hopefully that will help her to put on weight a little better. Got a tea brewing for the girls today. Got both of my White Diesel's transplanted yesterday.

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Got a couple more G-13 cuts into soil, got 3 into soil now and 2 more in the TK, hoping they're gonna do well, bad time to be figuring out that I need to be more thorough in cleaning out my TK after I use it. I was worried about this last batch making it, I would've REALLY been kicking myself in the ass if I lost those, I could've just taken some more from the original I guess, it's flowering now but, they would've re-vegged, would've really sucked to have to go there though. Annnyyyywaayyyy....
Also got my Cannalope into a #3 pot and everyone got a nice drink of tea. I'm not real sure what's going on with my #2 SFL, things are getting a little screwy with her, #3 is slightly showing some of the same while #1 and everything else looks great but, strangely enough, I knew I didn't want to grow #2 and #3 out a long time ago. They've gotten the same exact treatment, they just don't take as well to it, making them something that I just don't want to be bothered with. Oh well, at this point I'm obviously going to finish them out, got to trust myself earlier on.

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Finally snapped a pic of the Code Blue and Dirty Harry clones @G gnome they're looking good, can't wait to grow some out.

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Got one more G-13 cut that's throwing some roots, looks like the last one is no good. Got to get that cut in soil and give my TK a REAL good cleaning and then take some cuts from my Cannalope Kush and my Northern Lights and get them going.
And here I sit, gotta get off my ass, (so to speak), and get some shit done.

G gnome

G gnome

Got one more G-13 cut that's throwing some roots, looks like the last one is no good. Got to get that cut in soil and give my TK a REAL good cleaning and then take some cuts from my Cannalope Kush and my Northern Lights and get them going.
And here I sit, gotta get off my ass, (so to speak), and get some shit done.
Dont scare me like that...when i started readin and u sed "throwin some" i thought u were gonna say nanners haha

Top Bottom