Papa's Propagation Playland

• Thread starter Papa Indica
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Papa Indica

Papa Indica

i feel you man love my fabric pots now but they can be a pain spurting all over the place too..;)
A couple guys at the other place were telling me that once the roots are established to bottom feed them. The only problem with that is, I'm now realizing that for that method I set my pots up upside-down. They're made so that there's two rows of those bumps that don't have holes in them on one end and holes going all the way on the other and of course I set them up the wrong way for the bottom feed to be completely effective. Damn it.
Figures though, Murphy's Law always applies for me. lol

whitebob

whitebob

Hey bob when you pot up your plants into the smart pots keep them away from each other.
If you pack them all together the roots will spurge bad because there is to much humidity around the pot.
The roots should stop right at the edge of the pot. View attachment 740514
If you get your humidity just right the roots will run down the pot after they come out.
yeah man thats what mine do i meant when watering if you chuck it in too fast it has a tendency to come out the side before it hits the bottom.. i like seeing my white tentacles poking out of the pots. makes me smile:D

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Just seeing how your hunt was brother . any winners? Any bad news?
No winners as far as mums. The smoke from all the nccp and the wifilemon alien was off the hook as the youngsters say now adays. I did take a cuts from the wifi LA from the purpler pheno and my better half let the cloner run dry and I lost 3 snips. Here she is just starting flower on the original run.

WFLA 2
WFLA 1

WFLA 4
WFLA 3

Damn man my manners suck sometimes. Hey @Papa Indica is it ok to jack your thread to respond? I apologize if I am out of line man.

Lemme know papa :D

Top Bottom