Papa's Propagation Playland

• Thread starter Papa Indica
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tommy2snips

tommy2snips

I hope this Jungle Juice line-up works out well for me, I'd hate to waste, (more or less), more time.
Hi Papa (just got to this thread now, haven't read past this post yet)
I ran GH 3part for yrs...at both 3-2-1/1-2-3 and Lucas at 2-2.2 micro/4-4.4 bloom ml per ltr...usually alternating between the ratios during the cycle. A few additives here and there. Great results.
I switched a couple yrs ago to the 3part Jungle Juice as they claimed it was identical and it was certainly cheaper. It was the ONLY thing I changed(I kept to those same ratios btw...not the AN charts)...and I can tell you this....no difference. Exactly the same results I was getting with GH. So that's a solid win in my book.
However, Jungle Juice is discontinued I hear...just picked up the last of the stock in my neck of the woods apparently. So I've started to dabble in alternative base nutes...but GH will always be there and is rock solid reliable for sure.
Cheers....will read the thread as time allows!

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Hi Papa (just got to this thread now, haven't read past this post yet)
I ran GH 3part for yrs...at both 3-2-1/1-2-3 and Lucas at 2-2.2 micro/4-4.4 bloom ml per ltr...usually alternating between the ratios during the cycle. A few additives here and there. Great results.
I switched a couple yrs ago to the 3part Jungle Juice as they claimed it was identical and it was certainly cheaper. It was the ONLY thing I changed(I kept to those same ratios btw...not the AN charts)...and I can tell you this....no difference. Exactly the same results I was getting with GH. So that's a solid win in my book.
However, Jungle Juice is discontinued I hear...just picked up the last of the stock in my neck of the woods apparently. So I've started to dabble in alternative base nutes...but GH will always be there and is rock solid reliable for sure.
Cheers....will read the thread as time allows!
Wow, I hadn't heard that it was discontinued, that sucks. I wonder why? I was actually gonna go with GH because that's what a buddy of mine has been running but, with the whole Monsanto association I've been hearing about I went with the JJ instead, now it won't be available, huh? Well, I keep a small enough grow that these 4 liter jugs should last me a while, then I'll have to go GH I guess if I can't get any JJ. Thanks for the info, good to know that they work the same.

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

OK, found your thread here and read part of it. Lookin` good there Papa Green Thumb. Will try and keep up as I burn another one bro.
Thanks bro, been reaching for that next level, hoping my end result with some of this stuff will tell me I'm there. :) Already producing better stuff than most people around here, (that I know of anyway), but that's not really saying a hell of a lot. lol

gardnguyahoy

gardnguyahoy

Wow, I hadn't heard that it was discontinued, that sucks. I wonder why? I was actually gonna go with GH because that's what a buddy of mine has been running but, with the whole Monsanto association I've been hearing about I went with the JJ instead, now it won't be available, huh? Well, I keep a small enough grow that these 4 liter jugs should last me a while, then I'll have to go GH I guess if I can't get any JJ. Thanks for the info, good to know that they work the same.
If you want organic bottle nutes you could reach out for the nectar. I can shoot.you scotts email, he always answers quick. Im sure if you pay a small shipping fee hell send you a sample box. Shit makes stinky fire. Ive heard reports of slightly smaller yields, but increase in potency and aroma when using nftg. Power og sold me on it @Papa Indica

Its from oregon so shipping might end up being more out to you

Limonene

Limonene

Hey @Papa Indica good to see you again mate. garden is looking nice, mine took a hammering from the cold, slowed things down but hopefully the force is strong in my current genetic jamboree. Hope you are keeping well, missed ya brother!

tommy2snips

tommy2snips

My guess is they have enough market share and need the shelf space for what they really want to sell. I assume the JJ product was used strictly for marketing...same as GH base but cheaper...it gets peoples feet wet with AN....get'em in the door, then sell'em more. 101
AN still has a 3part if you really don't wanna buy GH. Haven't checked prices, but last I recall was that it is priced in line with GH but supposedly extras in it...."PH Perfect" and what have you
IPP (Innovating Plant Products) is by a guy or couple guys that used to work for AN and have similar bases. Not sure how widely they're distributed tho http://www.innovatingplantproducts.com/ . I've been playing with their food a bit...nice stuff, affordable(here anyways)

Newtogrowing

Newtogrowing

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

Cannalope Kush, she isn't putting on the weight yet but, she sure is a healthy looking girl. She had a little lean going on the other day for some reason so, I put that stake in, I pulled it out after pics realizing it didn't need it anymore.
DSCF0054

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

On the left, SFL #1 cuts planted today, along with some Northern Lights and Cannalope Kush cuts, I've already given 2 of each of those 2 to my cousin. On the right, White Diesel hiding in behind the Dirty Harry, 2 G-13's transplanted today, and a Code Blue, also transplanted today.
DSCF0063

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

My SFL #1 got chopped, stripped down, and hung this morning. Unfortunately I was sick as a dog this morning and didn't get any pics, which sucks but, couldn't be helped. I actually didn't even think about it until later in the day, I was feeling too miserable to think about shit like that. Excited to see how this girl is gonna be, seems like she should be good.

Newtogrowing

Newtogrowing

My SFL #1 got chopped, stripped down, and hung this morning. Unfortunately I was sick as a dog this morning and didn't get any pics, which sucks but, couldn't be helped. I actually didn't even think about it until later in the day, I was feeling too miserable to think about shit like that. Excited to see how this girl is gonna be, seems like she should be good.
@Papa Indica how did the hindu kush come out?

Papa Indica

Papa Indica

@Papa Indica how did the hindu kush come out?
Ha, you missed that whole thing, I explained it somewhere else. It was looking really good but, it was really slow finishing because of where I had to keep it and I needed the space plus my cousin was over and he was saying that because of where his grow was at he didn't have anything he could pull leaves from for juicing for his Autistic son so, I said fuck it and told him he could strip it down and take it for juicing. With everything I've got happening I don't know why I ever started it anyway really, there's no way the potency could stack up to the photo's I have going and I'm just not set up to run auto's. It was really healthy looking but, I was over 80 days and it still looked like it had some time to go. It was kinda fun watching it get stripped down to stalk and stuffed in a bag. lol

Newtogrowing

Newtogrowing

Ha, you missed that whole thing, I explained it somewhere else. It was looking really good but, it was really slow finishing because of where I had to keep it and I needed the space plus my cousin was over and he was saying that because of where his grow was at he didn't have anything he could pull leaves from for juicing for his Autistic son so, I said fuck it and told him he could strip it down and take it for juicing. With everything I've got happening I don't know why I ever started it anyway really, there's no way the potency could stack up to the photo's I have going and I'm just not set up to run auto's. It was really healthy looking but, I was over 80 days and it still looked like it had some time to go. It was kinda fun watching it get stripped down to stalk and stuffed in a bag. lol
I got ya!!!

Top Bottom