Parabolic vert reflector

• Thread starter pura
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
pura

pura

anyone currently using a Parabolic vert reflector ? kinda interested in one of these for my new 600w light.. how well do they cover space, ill be putting it in my mother\flowering room..here's a picture that will cover the space, any comments \ suggestions...

C

CAPO

Parabolics

:passingjoint:

Hey Pura, what's up homie?

I love my horizontal parabolics hood (vertizontals).
I use 1k's in 4 footers.
From my experience they are great! They are definitely the best option for spreading the light to many plants.
With a 600 I would think the 3 footers would work best.
You can fit a shit ton of plants under them and they all do very well.
Probably not very good for use with CO2.
The only hood I think that would come close are the xxxl hoods with tempered glass.
Hope this helps!

Crysmatic

Crysmatic

PL medium reflector casts a very even, intense light over 3' x 4'. Their new Delta reflector is supposedly even better. They've been in the biz of making the best reflectors for 40 years, and are owned by Hortilux (some of the best bulbs).

parabolic reflectors lose 40% light over horizontal reflectors. hth

Widowmaker

Widowmaker

The key to a reflector is distribution of light. The cheapest econo reflector will get twice as much light as a bare bulb
:icon_spin:

M

Michael_Eaton

:passingjoint:

Hey Pura, what's up homie?

I love my horizontal parabolics hood (vertizontals).
I use 1k's in 4 footers.
From my experience they are great! They are definitely the best option for spreading the light to many plants.
With a 600 I would think the 3 footers would work best.
You can fit a shit ton of plants under them and they all do very well.
Probably not very good for use with CO2.
The only hood I think that would come close are the xxxl hoods with tempered glass.
Hope this helps!

What would CO2 have to do with anything?

Just askin...

Top Bottom