Paradise: Belladonna LST flowering

• Thread starter UrbanGardener
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
I realize my camera skills were lacking back then but here it is. The top was wider then a dollar bill and would barely fit in a 1 gal Zip-loc. I didn't take close picts of the dense spear shaped buds but you can see the two tops in the picts. The spear shaped pheno is slightly smaller and pictured behind the largest top in the pict. it was the one.

DSC00363.JPG

DSC00372.JPG

Looks like I took em early back in 03.... lol

Good luck with yours. Can't wait to see that thing finished. She's gonna look like a pot full of baby arms......

fred

winta

winta

dam that shit look crazy Fred! i hope yours get crazy like that UG! ill send positive vibes to u!

4u2sm0ke

4u2sm0ke

nice pics Fred...UG..how about some new pics of that Buety ya have ..

:passingjoint:

UrbanGardener

UrbanGardener

Very nice Fred! Great density. Thanks for sharing. Winta your vibes are much appreciated!!
Did a bit more thinning out today so I will take a few snaps and post, been a little slack so my apologies!

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
Thanks man. It smelled like baby vomit. Everybody agreed, even the non-smokers. Had some sweet skunk stench too. Where's them picts?...:mmm

fred

OGReggieBUSH777

OGReggieBUSH777

DAAAAMMMNNNNN!! UG thats some kill BILL... Game recognize, game good work bruh... Blaze that with a glass of OJ... LOL

UrbanGardener

UrbanGardener

Haha much appreciated OG, fattening up nicely, looking forward to harvest day! I'll try get a couple more snaps up.

IMG 1855
IMG 1860
UrbanGardener

UrbanGardener

Hey winta, cheers for stopping by again! Thanks mate. They're going well at the moment, just started flushing a few days ago. About 1/4 red hairs now, smelling funky.

Much appreciated Powerball thanks! :)

P

Pow3rBaLL

No problem at all my friend, u r gonna be a happy man soon!

UrbanGardener

UrbanGardener

No doubt! This where the patience comes in handy haha.

4u2sm0ke

4u2sm0ke

ciao UG...its been a while and I know this grow is over..How did she finish and what was final wieght? I been incogneedo..but will be around more now..

Top Bottom