Paralyzer Sighting

• Thread starter Motarebel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Motarebel

Motarebel

20 years of chasing came to an end this last weekend. A verified clone of the original Pinconning Purple Paralyzer.
Paralyzer sighting

BlackBart

BlackBart

What she smell like when you give her a tweek Mota bro ? I just got grip of seed from Paonia but its called Go G I don't know if its the same thing under a different name or what . The plants I have are small yet but they def have that acrid ghanni smell to them .

Motarebel

Motarebel

What she smell like when you give her a tweek Mota bro ? I just got grip of seed from Paonia but its called Go G I don't know if its the same thing under a different name or what . The plants I have are small yet but they def have that acrid ghanni smell to them .
No seeds of the original left, only bx's. It's a purple Afghan/ NL with a quick flowering time. No acrid tones, just getting a faint purple coolaid smell from stem rub.

BlackBart

BlackBart

I have heard of the lineage but that's as far as it went . I'm thinking what ever I have is anybodies guess HE HE . I'll post some pics when they get a little bigger . I got mine from a very old friend that lives in Fruita and he got it from old friend that lives in Paonia . He said it was above and beyond anything that's around in the pot shops ( maybe that's not saying much ) we will see ......if she makes the grade . Good luck with yours Mota .

Motarebel

Motarebel

I have heard of the lineage but that's as far as it went . I'm thinking what ever I have is anybodies guess HE HE . I'll post some pics when they get a little bigger . I got mine from a very old friend that lives in Fruita and he got it from old friend that lives in Paonia . He said it was above and beyond anything that's around in the pot shops ( maybe that's not saying much ) we will see ......if she makes the grade . Good luck with yours Mota .
Brother I musta had some hash on my fingers when I checked it. Not much for smell at this stage but buds have a cat piss smell I'm guessing from the NL. This strain was created here in MI. and High Times tabbed the name "Pinconning Purple Paralyzer" after they ran the story of his bust.

Sinner D

Sinner D

20 years of chasing came to an end this last weekend. A verified clone of the original Pinconning Purple Paralyzer.View attachment 607982

Motarebel. I've been looking at your gear for sometime now. Looks like you have some :fire:fire! I would love to run something of yours, especially the Piconning P.P. if you crossed it. What ever happened with this one that you got and posted pictures of in this thread 14 months ago? Must've gotten too busy to keep up with posting pics of it on here. That's what would've happened to me...:shifty::bookworm:

MI.Woody

MI.Woody

I loved that paralyzer back in the mid to late 90s. We called ourselves cheese heads in a tribute to it's origin. I remember when it showed up in the Trans High Quote in High Times and I was so proud. It fetched the highest price I ever paid for outdoor. The purp tones was superb. I shared it with Laith Alsaidi at the St Louis Blues Feast. I won a pack of MotaReble Yzer Kush for door prize at Vehicle City 420 party and was jazzed to see it listed on the pack. Ed has it at G3C sometimes

Sinner D

Sinner D

Thanks MI.Woody! I'm close to both of those clubs, member to Vehicle City S.C. I'll keep a look out for it...:cool:

Wolfe

Wolfe

Man I wish I could get my hands on some of the Paonia bud seeds. I used to smoke it in back in my high school daze sometimes and you knew the p bud when you got it. It had that distinctive smell and flavor. I’ve noticed there’s a particular tree or bush that has the same smell that’s not cannabis every time I smell it waking I’m reminded. Can’t put my finger on the smell and taste. It’s one of a kind for sure. That stuff was great ganj. I would grow it outside and let it create some S1s. Any one have pics of the p bud flowering?

Top Bottom