Paranormal Leaf burn

• Thread starter Moses249
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Moses249

Every time i reload my flower room with healthy bright green no leaf damage plants from my veg they within the first three days develop seemingly inexplicable and random burn on fan leaves upper, lower and middle. The burn varies from brown rust colored swaths to light tan spots on various leaves. been kicking around a lot of theories as to what could cause seemingly perfect plants to burn up in three days when most of the usual culrpirts i.e. temp, ec, co2 levels, air flow etc are under control? i try and slowly turn my lamps up from 600 to 1000 with my dimmable digital ballasts over a week in hopes of allowing the plants to get used to it. usually the plants seem to shrug it off and move forward and prefrom well but i am terrible vexed by my inability to understand this phenomenen.

sealed138

sealed138

First Starfighter
Supporter
are you using coco?
sounds like salty coco, or too much food.
check your runoff!

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
Are you bumping the feed hard on your flip? maybe stressing....

RoidsRus

RoidsRus

Calmag deficiency.... When plant are put under 12/12 they experience explosive growth and as a result need lots of calmag.
I would have to agree with Do IT, it sounds like a Calcium deficiency. Do you have any pictures that you can post up? also have you checked the ph of the run off?

M

Moses249

System is Ebb and Flow with hydroton, All reservoirs are monitored by Blue Lab constant read out ph and ppm monitiors. Ph stays within range 5.5-6.1. PPM on the x70 scale are held at 1000 ppm for first two weeks of flower. Temprature co2 and other factors are controlled and constantly monitored. Will try and post pictures but that shit sketches me. Its all medical but i guess just old school paranoid? I feel like I may have TMV and am posting a new topic to deal with it.

Top Bottom