part of the plant is dying?

• Thread starter toledobudfarmer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

toledobudfarmer

some juvinle a**hole picked part of my plant while 80% is doing ok i got a few branches that just look like there dying , they also have budded real early for about a month now iwas wondering should i pick the dying branches and put them in dark for a couple of days and see how it smokes or is there something else i could do they just look like there all wilting from lack of water but that is not so ?? any help would be great

G

Gene Bean

Well...

without pictures it is hard to tell. But if the branches are damaged that badly the best thing would most likely be to just cut them off as cleanly as possible and since it sounds like there may be a few that need to be cut you may invest in some 'pruning compound' (look at your local co-op or TSC) to cover the wounds. This should help the plant recover faster and give it the least amount of stress while doing so...sorry about your plant getting attacked, juvenille asssholes are prevelant this time of year it seems.

GB :smiley_joint:

R

redog

Re:my 2 cents

Started my first grow this year.4 DWC buckets,after trying all kinds of cloning methods(bubblers and other simple stuff)I dip the clones in Olivia's and plant in Miracle Grow Organic and spray water till they root.
Working pretty good so far with about 80-90% success.

Anyway, I ended two of these buckets thinking they were males.Took them outside, cut the root mass off an inch or two from the bottom of the net pot and worked the roots out then transplanted in Miracle Grow Organic.
They didn't live but took a few weeks to die.At the second week or later I decided to cut clones off the things and using the same process (dip in Olivia's cloning solution then transplanting then spraying alot with water) they are growing again.
MJ is one hardy plant.Play around with it.
There's a post in here about broken branches.Search for that and see what the fellas are doing.Pretty slick.

Here it is:

T

toledobudfarmer

thanks wife and i just cut about 5 good size branches and are hanging them to dry i seewhat happens

Top Bottom