Pass a drug test while pregnant?

• Thread starter Rdaniels17
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Rdaniels17

Rdaniels17

Does anyone know how to pass a drug test while pregnant or if there is any fake pregnancy urine that will work for when you go into labor?

Rdaniels17

Rdaniels17

THCMonster

THCMonster

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter

With that being said clinicians do not routinely drug test women during labor.

Correct. They do, however, test the baby. Ask me how I know. Colorado where weed is legal both ways. My step daughter almost had her kids taken away after having a baby with THC in it's system. Child protective services took her case and wanted to check up on her for a few weeks after the birth. Since it is legal here, they are more concerned with seeing that you are taking precautions like keeping your bud in a lock box and stuff out of reach of children. She passed their scrutiny but I could see it going a lot worse for other folks.

Be careful and good luck.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
this thread is beyond words.
You should just say NO!
While you are pregnant!
If you’ve ever seen the dude that walks around town that looks totally normal but is slightly mentally slow?
There’s a guy in every town like that.
Well he got that way by his mom taking legal or illegal drugs when she was pregnant.
Not saying it was weed, could have been alcohol, opiates and the like.
Give the kid a chance take a break for 9 months and make your husband do the same.
And stay away from the crack rock!
You didn’t say what drug your drug test you want to hide?

Last edited:
kevlarsjal

kevlarsjal

To be honest, there are more safe options to relax while pregnant! Some essential oils can be safely used while pregnant, for example, lavender. It's also rich in vitamin D, so I think you can start with that.

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
this thread is beyond words.
You should just say NO!
While you are pregnant!
If you’ve ever seen the dude that walks around town that looks totally normal but is slightly mentally slow?
There’s a guy in every town like that.
Well he got that way by his mom taking legal and illegal drugs when she was pregnant.
Not saying it was weed, could have been alcohol, opiates and the like.
Give the kid a chance take a break for 9 months and make your husband do the same.
And stay away from the crack rock!
You didn’t say what drug your drug test you want to hide?

I agree whole heartedly. Some folks got so many problems, I guess if it's just weed then it could be a lot worse. Personally I can't understand not being able to stop smoking weed for 9 months, but I suppose if you're an addict and hooked on alcohol or opiates, weed is better than nothing at all and maybe least harmful. I try not to judge, but yes it's sad.

DistyDemon

DistyDemon

If your on gov insurance, yes they test mandatory. If private insurance, they dont test. If your on paper (probation) they may test.

This is how ppl on gov insurance get caught up in the system. It's designed to hurt the impoverished.

Moshmen

Moshmen

Sorry I can’t comment on this I enjoy the farm to much! To voice my opinion . Unfortunately you will find a way around the test ur just not getting help from me.

Top Bottom