Passin' the spliff from NYC

• Thread starter AshyLarry
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

AshyLarry

Whats up yall, glad to be among knowledgeable people.

I had been growing LAC for awhile but I had a powdery mildew breakout a few weeks back;( so I'll be redoing my areas and making some long overdue adjustments before I'm able to grow again and I'll be needing some advice so it looks like I'm in the right place.

Peace & chicken grease son.. AshyLarry LOL

G

Gorrillagrower

Welcome brother..... if its knowledge you seek then you are in the right place. Lots of great farmers here and exceptional breeders as well.

Sorry to here bout yer mildew prob. That sux

Stay safe........................ GG

A

AshyLarry

welcome to the farm ash :harvest:
Thank You. Btw how long before my posts will just go directly to the boards instead of being approved first? Just wondering.

Welcome brother..... if its knowledge you seek then you are in the right place. Lots of great farmers here and exceptional breeders as well.

Sorry to here bout yer mildew prob. That sux

Stay safe........................ GG
Thanks GG. Hopefully I'll be up and running again soon.. not much stash left.

UNITEDGROOVES

UNITEDGROOVES

Yo, Yo pass that shit... Welcome bro, nice to have you here at the farm. Here hit this who's next?? Cough Cough...

JayBee

JayBee

International Toker
Supporter
Welcome Dude. I am from NYC too. LES. Will be back for some of the deisel this summer.

JB

bigherb

bigherb

Farmer
sup
larr

nice too see som natives at da farm

represent represent

1luvbigherb

A

AshyLarry

Yo, Yo pass that shit... Welcome bro, nice to have you here at the farm. Here hit this who's next?? Cough Cough...
Thanks UG. Enjoy the rest of that I'm gonna roll a next one.. looks like I need to make it fatter this time.:smiley_joint:

Welcome Dude. I am from NYC too. LES. Will be back for some of the deisel this summer.
JB
Whats up Jay. I'm actually a BX native but Essex and Rivington is where most of my dirt occurred back in the day. It's like yuppie city now.LOL:character0103:

sup
larr

nice too see som natives at da farm

represent represent

1luvbigherb
Hey whaddup bigherb. Reppin all day kid.:banana1sv6:lmao

F

Fear

What up homie. This place is cool, and when you redo your room add more ventalation and moving air, lower humidity, if you didn't know that already.

:sun peace from cali :sun

K

kansasgrown

Welcome to the farm AshyLarry. Any questions you have we can try to answer.

A

AshyLarry

What up homie. This place is cool, and when you redo your room add more ventalation and moving air, lower humidity, if you didn't know that already.

:sun peace from cali :sun
I'm on it like the brown hornet! Thanks bro.:rock

Welcome to the farm AshyLarry. Any questions you have we can try to answer.
Thank you kansas, likewise.

Latest posts

Top Bottom