Patience, my dear patient, patience

• Thread starter Joel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

Joel

I am a patient/caregiver in Michigan. Some of the thngs is see on our own sites bother me, as do some of the laws.
Short tempers.
People asking questions.
More short tempers.
Every day more and more people, hearing about the benefits of using MM to help both with their ailment, and to maybe assist them in cutting down on their prescription drug use, come to sites like this..
It's no wonder the patients want their meds RIGHT NOW. They are, after all, in pain, or they would not be seeking them.
A signed doctor's form, and a signed application with the caregivers name on it, and as far as I am concerned, whatever transaction occurs post signing is legal. Rules be damned.
The pharmacy doesn't hold your meds to hear from MDCH with an "ok, fill the script". The doctor's script is enough.
So is the doctor's recommendation.
I read caregiver's replies to patients in need to "wait for your card" before they are willing to care, yes care.
Asking a patient to have patience while waiting on some unnecessary piece of plastic to be sent by the state is ludicrous. Even the Secretary of State issues a temporary license so long as you can pass their tests.
The criteria is knowing how to drive. The MDCH criteria involves seeing the Doctor's rec. A copy of that should be enough to have the holder considered a legal patient.
Yes, I have read the law. Over and over again.
The shortcomings of the law are not going to prevent me from having compassion for the patient.
Anyway, I am a pateint/caregiver in Michigan.
Nice to meet you all.

cocoJoe

cocoJoe

Hi Joel, I hear ya. I'm considering moving to Michigan to become a card carier. :scared0016: peace

Top Bottom