Patient CO-OP?

• Thread starter MonsterRobot
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MonsterRobot

MonsterRobot

Just wondering if anyone knows if it is ok to have multiple patients splitting the rent, work, supplies, etc... and all putting their plants in the same room?

This would be in Denver... I know there are laws against caregivers doing such a thing but not sure if that applies to patients as well (there is a document on the CDPHE site called 5 CCR 1006-2 that goes into the details)...In the document, they talk about the responsibilities of the caregiver in section 10 and say that you can't co-op unless you live in the same house as another patient and have things marked as to which plant goes to which patient... There is then another section (section 12) that talks about patients and doesn't say anything about co-ops...

All the plants would be labeled for each patient and even be in different trays...

Thanks,
MonsterRobot

MonsterRobot

MonsterRobot

Sorry, it is House Bill 1284 that I was talking about and here is an overview of it from Sensible Colorado saying what I said basically...

C

canaguy27

I know of groups using it, but they keep to themselves. I don't blame them with the feds and the way authorities have abused us. Not sure on the exact legalities, but at this point, I would avoid it and stay under the radar.

MonsterRobot

MonsterRobot

It wouldn't be for selling product or anything like that... We wouldn't even have "dues or fees"... It would just be so that the 3 of us don't have to grow at our houses (I live too close to a school to feel safe)...

The building is zoned Industrial also... I know that Denver said that you can only have 6 plants per person and only 12 max in Residential zones

Top Bottom