Patriot act renewed again please read

• Thread starter Monkeymonk840
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

Monkeymonk840

The patriot act was enabled to help catch terrorists but is mostly used to get blanket warrants and automatic access to everyone " suspected" which Is all pot growers and users since we all "support terrorists" by buying pot? And growing it? But back to business Anyones phone, computer, or if necessary bank records are out there and no warrant needed. Ps. I got it once in 07 by an informer who I never met but she said she did and saw pot growing in my basement pps I didn't even have a basement in the house but b cuz the good faith laws since the cop didn't know she was lying and was acting in good faith it held and 15 months later boom. And in 09 I was in a fight with my ex well now ex and she tried to set me up. Same cops got her to see things not there but still somewhere. And found 40 seedlings and a gun in my fathers office which was locked and in another part of the building. But charged me with 40 kilos of pot and possession of a firearm felon. Which I was no where near there and my fathers employee actually lived there but they weren't his plants next to his bed. And I was facing min 5 years. Plus fed charges next. But the cop went into another state to make my ex "reliable" and committed a felony in the process and had to plea the 5 th. Got it dropped to misdemeanor! And got my car money and life back. But I learned alot fro
This. Keep ur women like mushrooms keep em in the dark and feed em shit. Also go with ur instincts their usually right. Plan everything to the finest details and several escape routes. Also dont be greedy something is always better than nothing. And the cops rob u twice (at least) ur freedom and your property. Work a job. Read ur local laws and find your comfort zones in terms of if your caught. Prisons are full of sick people we don't belong in there we are mostly good hearted, smart, and very married to our jobs. Stay away from this place and if u find your self there it's violent and full of the scum of the earth. Including cops. Read books focus on the future and keep your head up. Remember pot busts equal money and promotions and govt funding. U Are the bread and butter of the legal system.

Top Bottom