Pawn's First Crack At The Safe!

• Thread starter Pawn
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Pawn

Pawn

Hello all!

Just checking in, the ladies are still coming along.

MG 0600  MG 0601  MG 0602

Pawn

Pawn

Hey friends! Life is moving quickly around these parts right now. I'm still lurking when I can taking information however I can.

Good news: the temperature in my tent is below 80 most of the day! by 3 it's at 80, but goes no higher and cools starting around 8. When I woke up today, the tent was sitting at 77F. I'm not sure why this is happening now, but I'll take it.

The ladies look good to me. The bubblegum had it's first true set of leaves turn yellow, but only those two. The plants have dark green leaves.

Bubblegum XL
 MG 0603

The Vanilla Kush
 MG 0604

And lastly the Liberty Haze
 MG 0605

Due to time constraints, these all have to chopped by mid Oct. I know time wise, I have another month of veg. I may have to cut down the Liberty Haze early, I've been reading that she likes to have 9-11 weeks, which may not give me the time needed to dry properly. I might be able to let it go half way through Oct. Also, I think I can get away with trimming it to bud and transporting it in glass then resuming the drying process.

And lastly, I'm getting the Nectar For the Gods starter for nutes this run. The FFOF is still doing work for the ladies as far as my eyes can tell, but I'll start feeding as soon as they look like they're unhappy/next week.

To all of my American farmers, be safe this weekend. Also, happy Canada Day to our northern friends! Postive vibes everyone!

Pawn

Pawn

Hey guys, hope everyone had a good holiday.

I transplanted the ladies into their big buckets. They were topped on Sunday night. I also received my NFTG kit. Before I post pictures of the plants in their glory under the lights, I have a nutrient problem :(
 MG 0616

I'm pretty sure it's Phosphorus deficiency. The edges of 2 of my leaves are necrotic. They are rusty and thin where they are rusty. I'm just not sure if it's deficiency or lockout. I know this being my first indoor grow it wasn't going to go perfectly. But I hate seeing my girls unhappy. I fed again today, so I'm hoping that this will fix my issue.

So yeah, everything else is going well, the other two plants are happy girls right now. They've been growing 1"-2" a day since I transplanted them, and topping doesn't seem to have upset them too much.

Vanilla Kush
 MG 0611

Liberty Haze
 MG 0612

Bubblegum XL
 MG 0613

Positive Vibes all!

Pawn

Pawn

Bad news friends. I had a security breach and had to cull. Accounts going to be gone in a bit as well, but I wanted to say peace and thank you first. It's a sad story you've heard too many times I'm sure, but watch who you trust. Never stop looking over your shoulder, and also trust NOBODY. NOBODY. NOBODY. Please learn from my mistake.

I'll still lurk in the shadows, you guys are all fantastic for spreading the knowledge around. I've learned so much from you all, and know one day I'll be able to use that knowledge to make some bombastic ladies.

It's not goodbye, it's see you later!

Top Bottom