For Sale PBB by Thug Pug

• Thread starter Jardamel
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jardamel

Jardamel

Hey guys, first time posting. I have an unopened PBB pack by Thug Pug. Sad to see it go but $$$ is tight right now! Please hmu with any offers or ???’s. I’m more than happy to provide time stamps/proof of legitimacy. Will send it out tomorrow if someone grabs it today 😁

Jardamel

Jardamel

715F19E5 789B 458F AD01 79344D0FB293

Picture above is from one of my PBB grows. Defiantly keeper phenotypes and it also washes pretty well from my experience.

Jardamel

Jardamel

Not selling to “suckers”. I’m also not trying to rip anyone off. These prices are legitimate and they oftentimes sell for more. Thug Pug reportedly will not be making anymore PBB so what’s out there is all that’s left.

Moshmen

Moshmen

Not selling to “suckers”. I’m also not trying to rip anyone off. These prices are legitimate and they oftentimes sell for more. Thug Pug reportedly will not be making anymore PBB so what’s out there is all that’s left.
Yeah I get it didn’t really mean to say you were tryin to rip anyone off - I just can’t believe there are any genetics worth that kind of cash Lol anc that people are paying for it! No disrespect I’m just amazed !

Jardamel

Jardamel

Yeah I get it didn’t really mean to say you were tryin to rip anyone off - I just can’t believe there are any genetics worth that kind of cash Lol anc that people are paying for it! No disrespect I’m just amazed !
Oh, I gotchyu. My apologies for the misunderstanding. A lot of people collect these like they are Pokémon cards haha. They trade them around and save them for when they are old and baggy hahah. Believe it or not, some genetics sell for even more LMAO. Anything over 1k throws me way off lol.
Much love and thanks for clearing the air brother 🙏🏻

Jardamel

Jardamel

Thanks for the interest to everyone. These have been reserved for a private sale. No longer available 🙏🏻

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom