Pbp Soil Users - Do You Feed Every Time Or Feed/water ?

• Thread starter the.dude
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
the.dude

the.dude

Title says it all,

do you feed every time you water with PBP or do you feed/water/ or what? I know the directions say use every time you water but I feel like I will over fert them.

so what does the farmers here do?

thx guys

Z

Zyx321

Title says it all,

do you feed every time you water with PBP or do you feed/water/ or what? I know the directions say use every time you water but I feel like I will over fert them.

so what does the farmers here do?

thx guys
What is PBP?

Z

Zyx321

Are you using soiless media? If so imho water water feed or water feed water w strength dialed down a whisker with some run off of course. Sry if I'm jumping the

the.dude

the.dude

well botanicare says to use it every watering... as do some guys who use it... this is my first time using it and Im running into some problems...

I'm using it at 1/4 - 1/2 strength ... never going over 1.2 ec

cocoJoe

cocoJoe

I use PBP in coco.. 1 tsp. per gallon. I feed every watering, but with runoff..
I'd give you an EC reading but my truncheon went south for the winter and I'm to cheap to buy another..
Peace

Z

Zyx321

What kind of soil are you using and how often are you needing to water

Z

Zyx321

At 1.2 EC if you got any amount of organic material in your soil I would say feed water feed is a good secure bet. you R not going to throw any of your levels off and that will give them plenty of nutes. Even if you feed water water you should not see any crazy symptoms as long as they are not getting too much water in which case you can end up with a variety of symptoms that are not always cut and dry but then all will boil down 2 not enough oxygen in the root zone.

One Flip

One Flip

If i remember right 30 mils is the recommended dose.. I would start feeding at 15 - 20 mils per gal every feed and see how your plants like it.. adjust up / down or flush depending on the color of your leaves.

Top Bottom