Pc Bonsai Mother Box

• Thread starter hellbass
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

hellbass

I have put together a pc grow box that I will use as my mother box. I plan on lst-ing and cropping the hell out of the two mothers I will have in there. I orderd South African Kwazulu(World of seeds) and one Ice cream(Paradise seeds) from the single seed center on 05/20. We shall see how long it takes for the seeds to get here.

The pc box itself will use cfls, a total of 134 actual watts and it has two small desk top fans for exhaust. Temps stay around 88F. I know that a bit high so I will be ordering some 80cfm computer fans in the near future.

Pictures soon to come.

H

hellbass

just got a confirmation email saying that the seeds were shipped put today. Lets see how long it takes them to get here.

H

hellbass

I check the box when i woke up this morning and both seedlings are starting to come up. As soon as they open all of the way I will post some pics

mtn plot

mtn plot

Hey hb how you doing?one quick question what do your temps run in that thing? thats alot of lights for such a little area imo.just wanted to know.its a sweet set up for mini moms lol:cool0041:

mtn plot

mtn plot

Um ok my bad i just ent back through and seen its 88 sorry bout that.

H

hellbass

actually I took out the 42 w and put in 26's at the suggestion of a guy on another forum. Now the temps are down to 80. Thanks for the post tho

mtn plot

mtn plot

Thats great and for your moms i would guess that should be plenty of light

H

hellbass

here are a few pics of the girls. The first two are the ice cream and the second two are the kwazulu. One pic was taken last night the other this morning.

The kwazulu has is stretching a bit. It might be the amount of light or maybe its just exhibiting its sativa dominant nature.

Pot
Pot 4
Pot 2
Pot 3
H

hellbass

update. first pic is Ice cream second is kwazulu

Im still a bit worried about the stretch in the kwazulu....

Updatepot
Updatepot 2
H

hellbass

my girls are doing well. I started to give them a very light dose of some generic plant food I found at the local hardware store. As they get bigger I will up the dosage. The kwazulu has stopped its stretching and is looking fine.

H

hellbass

updates!!!
yall should be able to figure out which is which by the pics.

when do you guys think I will be able to take cuttings without stressing the plant to much

DSCF1684
DSCF1685
DSCF1686
DSCF1687
H

hellbass

just looked at my plants this morning and found something interesting. The edges of some of the leaves on the kwazulu are turning brown.

Also, the underside of the leaves on the ice cream is turning purple, so are some of the stems.

Are these nute problems? The ratio of the stuff im using is 8-7-6

H

hellbass

wow, nobody has replied to my earlier questions...oh well...its update time!!!!! with 4 new photos!!!! you know the drill first ones are the ice cream second ones the kwazulu.

The ice cream is looking nice and bushy, I just started lsting the main stem.

As you can see the kwazulu is being bent and twisted to the max, other shoots are coming up quickly and I plan on cutting them for clones shortly.

Both of the mothers are living up to there genes.

Indi and lanky
Indi and lanky 2
Indi and lanky 3
Indi and lanky 4
mtn plot

mtn plot

Hey Hb,
Nice to see the moms are doing very well for you,and filling out nice.

As far as your stems turning color and the edges of the leaves! have you checked your ph of your soil and water?

Not sure,but it looks like some sort of lock out to me. hope it works out ok for you.

Mp:rasta:

H

hellbass

sadly, due to a random shirt falling in my closet covering my ventilation fan while a guest was at my house cause the temps to rise so high that it baked my two mothers. I am slightly devastated by this loss. Both of the mothers were doing so great. Oh well Ill just have to start again. I am actually in the process of building a box that will house a flowering chamber, a mother chamber and a clone chamber. Hopefully it will work out.

Latest posts

Top Bottom