PC case grow S.A.C. OG Kush.

• Thread starter WESTCRAZY1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

WESTCRAZY1

Heres my first PC grow, measurements are 24" high, 16.5" long, 7.5" wide. 1 intake fan and 1 exhaust fan, 4 23w cfl 2700k, temp stays at around 76-80f. For soil im using fox farm ocean forrest and for nutes im using fox farm grow big and tiger bloom. The clone is a special SOUL ASSASSINS CREW OG KUSH clone that i got at PNC here in southern california, i believe this is the #3. I got the light set at 18/6. I think i will run it like this for a couple more weeks then after that it'll go to 12/12. I just started feeding her some grow big this morning so im hoping to see some good updates tomorrow. I also just placed an order for a bottle of cal mag plus, so once that gets here i'll start feeding her some. Any advice is much appreciated and if you know anything about this strain please shoot me some info about her.

N1
IMG 0244
IMG 7616
IMG 9088
Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

West, nice little space, you really should light-proof the "pot" you have your plant in. I personally would give it two or three layers of duct tape around the out side of it and that should be fine. Are you planning on topping the plant or doing some kind of training with her? Otherwise looking god so far.

H

hybridrace

hey is that elight panel hooked up to your fans directly?

W

WESTCRAZY1

Shes growing a lot now, heres how she look today. Should i top her now? If yes on the 2nd picture is this where im suppose to cut off (red arrow)? Thats the leading part of the plant.

C1
C2
C3

1st.artuning

Try the fem technique, its a lot less stress. Look into it before topping bro you will be happy...

W

WESTCRAZY1

Updates!! I had already topped her a few days ago. Shes getting bushier by the day. I fed her some cal mag plus yesterday and today she responded very well to it. So far so good, hope i dont run into any problems later on though.

IMG 5888
IMG 3717
IMG 1111
S

stupidthing

May I suggest something?
you may want to change your light set up into two individual sockets at each end of the box. That way the bulbs would be more centered. It would cost like $4 from HD.

W

WESTCRAZY1

Heres some pictures of her out of the case. I added more soil and also water her. Im hoping for good updates tomorrow.

A
B
D
E
F
Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun

West, I would take stupid's suggestion and adjust your lights. You can see from your pictures the plant is growing in a dark spot rather than basking in light. Adjusting the lights will help your yield significantly and your plants health overall. Also it looks like your stem is a bit small, you need to have a bit of a breeze in that box, that will help make the stem much stronger.

Top Bottom