Pdx Genetics Exchange

• Thread starter blaze503
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
blaze503

blaze503

Pdx genetics exchange
Hello to all friends and strangers alike out there that are in or around the pdx area. My hopes by creating this thread was to make a place that people in our area can trade seeds or cuttings, ideally other genetics but maybe someone will barter with you. I just want a place to check up on and see if there are any strains people are interested in either acquiring or trading away. I personally am looking for black lime reserve and Chemdog special reserve from aficianado seeds. Anyone feel free to post whatever your searching for, or whatever you may be looking to trade for something else!
Thanks
Blaze503

Khaosgardenz

Khaosgardenz

Is this seriously against the rulet I feel oregon medical marijuana patients with proper cards and everything should be fine I actually like this idea alot but I guess let me know lol

soserthc1

soserthc1

Not from Oregon but was thinking the same thing with the changing laws . the thread is still up that's a plus

OMGimaDONKEY

OMGimaDONKEY

we've got you covered at /r/PDXgiftingtrees just follow Wheaton's law

blaze503

blaze503

Lol ya to bad it's against the rules on this forum... But not in Oregon ahah. Who's in PDX, wants to blaze, and discuss the possibility of exchanging 100% legal genetics? Lol

Top Bottom