PDX's BoysenberryDawgz Test

• Thread starter PDX420Grower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PDX420Grower

PDX420Grower

Hi everybody:hi
I just got my hands on these gems from Sub Rosa, and Im ready to get the show started!:movie
Sub_Rosa_test_pics_004.JPG

Sub_Rosa_test_pics_005.JPG

PDX420Grower

PDX420Grower

I placed em in these nice paper towel blankets. I hope they wake up ready to roll!:banana1sv6:
Sub_Rosa_test_pics_013.JPG

PDX420Grower

PDX420Grower

I decided to pop 5 of each, but this thread will mainly be focused on the BoysenberryDawgz. I WILL be posting updates of the Herijuana, every now and then, and probably more in the last 4 weeks of 12/12.
Thanks again Tre for letting me give these a run. :bow
Updates will be at least once a week, but probably a lil more. Depending on progress.

T

TreFarmer

Nice, thanks for the detail...
I will be making some tine to fill in the blanks on the genes here a bit later.
Those BX went out today;) and a gift for the safe addy;) and thank them!!

PDX420Grower

PDX420Grower

Cool. Some parental lineage would be nice to know.

Those BX went out today;) and a gift for the safe addy;) and thank them!!

Sweet. I'll probably get em soakin as soon as I get em home!:nod

Tonight, Im giving all my other lil ladies some new shoes and as soon as these girls get their 1st pair, under the T5 they go. Until their final transplant anyway.

Sub_Rosa_test_pics_008.JPG

blazer

blazer

Nice Pdx will be watching this one from what I hear that heri is some potent meds there that boysenberry sounds like dank also.sub rosa putting out the dank!:stonedsmilie:

PDX420Grower

PDX420Grower

Nice Pdx will be watching this one from what I hear that heri is some potent meds there that boysenberry sounds like dank also.sub rosa putting out the dank!:stonedsmilie:

Pull up a chair:happy
I hear the Heri is potent as well. Idk personally, but Ima find out.
Sub Rosa IS putting out the dank and after hearing of some of the new gear, Im sure their future will be frosty!
Ive never heard of Boysenberry, but anything x'd with 13dawgz should turn up some fire. I already have a choco pheno of the 13dawgz, so Im kinda looking forward to a lemony/berry tasting pheno. Time to start hunting.:hunter:

hiheelz ngarden

hiheelz ngarden

I just grew some boysenberry!
Smells dank!!
Frosty and turns purple it went 9.5 weeks.
Love the flavor!

Can't wait to see!!

T

TreFarmer

Ok gotta chime in... this is a hybrid from my buddy in my old hometown...
It was a foothill plant, grown for three years each year a single male pollinated the females.
From this came the "Boisean Berry", a selected pheno that has a raspberry/boysenberry terpine... a bit more "acidic" than a boysenberry but sweeter than a raspberry. The next seed batch was pulled from this plant... the rest were discarted.
This was the evolution of Sub Rosa's Boysenberry.
Her (this pheno) trichome structure was a clad blanket of large resin globes. Sinilar in appearance to the plastic side of "heavy-duty" velcro, all in uniform rows...
I snapped a single photo of her but was lost on my iPhone, but I have one picture of the trichome structure on the bud leafs...
Wading through six months of photos.....I will post it when I find it;)

PDX420Grower

PDX420Grower

Ok gotta chime in... this is a hybrid from my buddy in my old hometown...
It was a foothill plant, grown for three years each year a single male pollinated the females.
From this came the "Boisean Berry", a selected pheno that has a raspberry/boysenberry terpine... a bit more "acidic" than a boysenberry but sweeter than a raspberry. The next seed batch was pulled from this plant... the rest were discarted.
This was the evolution of Sub Rosa's Boysenberry.
Her (this pheno) trichome structure was a clad blanket of large resin globes. Sinilar in appearance to the plastic side of "heavy-duty" velcro, all in uniform rows...
I snapped a single photo of her but was lost on my iPhone, but I have one picture of the trichome structure on the bud leafs...
Wading through six months of photos.....I will post it when I find it;)

Cool bro, cant wait to see it.

T

TreFarmer

This was a text message photo to my buddy Benjammin' to show him what his f2 gen looked like...
IMG_20110918_131637.jpg

T

TreFarmer

I see what you mean by "velcro".:nod:yes
If i remember right this is a dry piece of sugar leaf from the trim pile.. dry. The trichs have collapsed a bit from the uniform appearance I mentioned. But ya.. VelcroBerry;)

Donnybrook

Donnybrook

PDX - 4:20 ,

I'm Subbed & standing by to see how those Beauties turn out . Looks like yer well on yer way with the Sub-Rosa Grow-O-Log .

Something Tell's me yer on to something good , So let the Magic Begin .:harvest:

Good Luck ,,, :hi:

PDX420Grower

PDX420Grower

PDX - 4:20 ,

I'm Subbed & standing by to see how those Beauties turn out . Looks like yer well on yer way with the Sub-Rosa Grow-O-Log .

Something Tell's me yer on to something good , So let the Magic Begin .:harvest:

Good Luck ,,, :hi:

Hey Donny, Nice to see ya stoppd by. Welcome anytime! Yeah, these beans I got from Jack are sure to have a lil magic in em! ;)

PDX420Grower

PDX420Grower

Update-

2 of the Boysenberrydawgz cracked today:dance

Placed them in FFLW, in party cups. Under a T5. I'll be checking on the other 3 periodically. Updates as sh!t happens.

Heri_Boysenberry_test_pics_010.JPG

Heri_Boysenberry_test_pics_008.JPG

Heri_Boysenberry_test_pics_011.JPG

PDX420Grower

PDX420Grower

Update-

None of the other seeds have germ'd yet, but Im not worried. Sometimes it takes awhile. On a brighter side, both that did germ, have poked their heads out to take a look.:winking0067:

BoysenberryDawgz #1
CV_PB_bx_moms_mix_0131.JPG

CV_PB_bx_moms_mix_0151.JPG

BoysenberryDawgz #2
CV_PB_bx_moms_mix_0161.JPG
CV_PB_bx_moms_mix_0171.JPG

PDX420Grower

PDX420Grower

Another germ'd and in the dirt yesterday. 3/5. #1 and #2 are doing fine.:winking0067:

Top Bottom