PE X Headband X WH X AWW

• Thread starter Hazeman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Hazeman

Hazeman

Breeder
Supporter
i did get a very nice PE X Headband X AWW female that i took and hit it with the white X AWW male i have. and i wish i would of took pic's of her . she had tennis ball size buds that where frosty and more trichomes than the white cut.

JAWS

JAWS

hello HAZE:talking
hey brother im runing something i think came from your hands its called BUBBA KUSH * NEW YORK BIGBUD and im super stoked to see what this combo brings to the table, i love bubba but im yet to smoke any BIGBUD {OUTSIDE SCREEK} that had any kick so im hoping this NY BB does more then just ADD WEIGHT..
awesome:talking

P.S. i got a ton of your work mainly all things ALOHA WHITE WIDOW...

Hazeman

Hazeman

Breeder
Supporter
hey brother im runing something i think came from your hands its called BUBBA KUSH * NEW YORK BIGBUD and im super stoked to see what this combo brings to the table, i love bubba but im yet to smoke any BIGBUD {OUTSIDE SCREEK} that had any kick so im hoping this NY BB does more then just ADD WEIGHT..
awesome:talking

P.S. i got a ton of your work mainly all things ALOHA WHITE WIDOW...

great to hear, and i think you will love those Bubba big buds i ran them and i did get a huge bubba buds. i do want to bring those back in stock. but you cant go wrong with the AWW crosses. everyone i popped was a hit in my book. thanks again and HAPPY GROWING

JAWS

JAWS

thank you much for the kind words and i thank you for all your hard work and also for getting these killers out to all of us.....
respect:talking

Hazeman

Hazeman

Breeder
Supporter
Testers

just to let everyone know in about a month i will need testers for the headband project. so sign up in this post so i can have the testers in place when the seeds are ready. past testers that did a detailed grow with pic's will be picked first. i have 10 to 12 different strains to test this time.
thank you and happy growing :yes:yes

Hazeman

Hazeman

Breeder
Supporter
the grand daddy purple buds are a nice shade of purple. picture to come when lights go out. I like how the plants takes on a different look when there pollinated .

JAWS

JAWS

hey bro not sure if youve read but i had to scrap my intire grow do to a FULTY timer that caused my grow to hermi, so that being said i lost the BUBBA KUSH * NEW YORK BIGBUD very sorry i wont be posting and pics of info on that one...

HOWEVER i just dropped a 5count pack of your WHITE * ALOHA WHITE WIDOW so YES SIR i have some HAZE GEAR going in the next batch..
respect:talking

P.S. looking forwrd to seeing your GDP!!

HydroRocks

HydroRocks

Sounds GREAT Hazeman! Big fan of the "Purple" as many are...:)

Jaws- sorry to hear about your loss bro...I see your bouncing right back though!

Cheers!

Hazeman

Hazeman

Breeder
Supporter
here is the Grand Daddy Purple seeded with the PE X Headband X White X AWW

Granddaddypurpleseeds
slausongardens

slausongardens

im am definitely down to test and give my word i will do a log and do it righteous. i have over 20,000watts of lights and rooms with t5s and enough space to do anything so i would love the chance to test your gems. just ordered the triple x and the fugu kush so ill get some logs up of those when theyre ready. just waiting to get em.

Hazeman

Hazeman

Breeder
Supporter
great to hear and Holy lights Batman. i will keep you in mind.

JAWS

JAWS

ahh there she is hey thats a nice tint of purple no doubt, and the bubba looks realy nice aswell....

HYDRO
thanks for the kind words my friend!!
peace out:talking

Hazeman

Hazeman

Breeder
Supporter
ahh there she is hey thats a nice tint of purple no doubt, and the bubba looks realy nice aswell....

thank you Jaws

blazer01

blazer01

definatelty down to test some more about to finish on this last test for ya soon

Latest posts

Top Bottom