• Thread starter Hazeman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Hazeman

Hazeman

Breeder
Supporter
PE X Headband Crosses

i will be making some PE X Headband crosses to bring to market. it just wont be any BX1 of the Headband. cant wait, this is a great plant looks, taste, smell, and yield.

X

xeet

My two favorite strains made into one. Mouthwatering is all that needs be said... mouthwatering

L

Luck Dragon

i will be making some PE X Headband crosses to bring to market. it just wont be any BX1 of the Headband. cant wait, this is a great plant looks, taste, smell, and yield.

Can't wait to pick these up!You guys better be fast at the auction block.Im gonna grab at least a couple pks.

Venom818

Venom818

Nice work Hazeman! Unfortunately I balked on the Loompa's Headband b/c at the time I was relatively new to these parts, so I was feeling things out and seeing what was what. So pissed that I missed out, as the HB and all the crosses that were made were some serious smoke! Can't wait to see the finished product and hear a smoke report. Thanks for sharing. -DrD.

wait u had the cut and chucked it :confused0054:

G

gerardbutler79

Sounds terrific, although I was under the impression that both Erkle and Loompa's Headband were low yielders. Must be some mutant hybrid vigor!! haha So how's the smell coming off them Hazeman?

P

primeform

what do you think youd get if you crossed loompas emperor with his erkle/headband?

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Sounds awesome hazeman! Shit looks so good. 2 of my favs in one. Hope u drop some of these gems. Keep us posted.

G

gerardbutler79

what do you think youd get if you crossed loompas emperor with his erkle/headband?

Hey primeform I don't think the emperor was made by loompa, but rather medic. It was looma's headband, or an S1 of it crossed to a unknown OG Kush. From what I've gathered the resulting progeny wasn't too great, in other words a big step down from the headband.

P

primeform

Hey primeform I don't think the emperor was made by loompa, but rather medic. It was looma's headband, or an S1 of it crossed to a unknown OG Kush. From what I've gathered the resulting progeny wasn't too great, in other words a big step down from the headband.

Thanks for the info gerard! I just got my hands on a pack of the emperor so well see for sure later this summer. Ive also got a columbia gold x loompas Chemdog D im trying out. Ive been trying for a few months to track down the original loompas headband, but both medic and loompa are MIA atm. prolly in the woods gettin ready for the summer like I should be!

prime

Latest posts

Top Bottom