peace and pot to all

• Thread starter soserthc1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
soserthc1

soserthc1

happy to be a member of the community look forward to some good info sharing to help the east coast - become the west coast one day. From my first harvest i knew that this was my calling in life, just would like to do it without the threat of my family loosing everything in this crummy state. Hell paying 12k a year in taxes - i should be able to grow what ever i want. well good luck to all and look forward to some good info. :ninja as a matter of fact can i shoot a quick question off , my wife is a type 1 diabetic and i was just reading issue 93 of a mag, wont name probally against rules but it stated that high cbd levels can help slow diabetes is this true? and if so what is the high cbd strains or any other info would be apreciated

W

Whoa.....dude

As I understand, cannabis indica varieties usually have a lower amount of thc but higher average amounts of cbd. The opposite is said of plants which are mostly cannabis sativa.

J

JoshuaTree

Jamaican lion, Cannatonic, True Blueberry , Juanita la Lagrimosa those are just a few. Good luck to you.

M

mal

Premium Member
Supporter
Welcome

Weed helps your diabetes, I think

mal

T

Transgressor

Premium Member
Supporter
Welcome to the farm neighbor.

G

Greengramps

Hello

Hi Soserthc1, Welcome to the farm. Hope you find knowledge and friends. Good luck in whatever you do. Peace and Happy Gardening. GG :rollj::passingjoint:

M

MTM

I suffer from perifial nueropathy which most diabetics have and Ive found anything in the white family works good for my foot and leg pain

soserthc1

soserthc1

Weed helps your diabetes, I think

mal

it does but needs to be high cbd content - right now the two highest i belive are alaskan thunerfuck and jam lion both around 9 % does anyone know any others or who sells the seeds for the above two. peace

Larry Bird

Larry Bird

Who owns the true Blueberry genetics? I've heard Dutch passion are the original creators but there's so many now it's difficult to know what's what!

soserthc1

soserthc1

Who owns the true Blueberry genetics? I've heard Dutch passion are the original creators but there's so many now it's difficult to know what's what!

dj short is the originator of the blueberry strain - i am almost certain - i'm sure ill be corrected if i'm wrong but i believe he is....... peace

Madjag

Madjag

Resin Seeds Cannatonic, especially the Z7 series available only by auction on the Mr. Nice (Shantibaba's) seed company website:

http://www.mrnice.nl/auctions/item.php?id=791

This particular strain has been tested at approximately 15.50% CBD and 10.22% THC,....that is, if you get the right pheno.

hiheelz ngarden

hiheelz ngarden

Harlequin and super tsunami are also REALLY high in CBD! Hope this helps! Good luck!

Top Bottom