Peace, Love And Bear Hugs :) Mystery Seeds!!

• Thread starter Legion x
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Legion x

Legion x

Hello everyone thanks for checking this out. First Thread hope i dont suck at this lol. Just a quick thanks to everyone on the Farm would not be doing what i love with out all of you thanks again.

Cutting to the chase, here I have a few girls i was given over the years from some very good friends around the globe. Alot of these beans if i can remember are of the og variety, and 2 of these are ripped bubba only pack the labels didn't vanish from lol.

A little back story from seed to present day, seeds were started indoors under 5 CFLs in solo cups using my buddies fresh batch of soil , everything was going so well indoors untill a shit storm blew my way. still i managed to keep these girls happy and loving life, now presently they live in the beautiful outdoors which ive never done before but they still seem to be loving life. Once i moved them to there new home they began to flower immediately, on some the stretch and node spacing to me looks horrible but sadly nothing i can do, others look amazing to me. now to the pics let me know what you guys think HMU with questions and ill have more pics later on today ............. side note if this reads like shit sorry im no writer lol as for the pics ill try my best to get better lol thaks everyone. peace, love and bear hugs..

Peace love and bear hugs  mystery seeds
Peace love and bear hugs  mystery seeds 2

Latest posts

Top Bottom