Peach 🍑 oz first run

• Thread starter Rodgerrabbit
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Rodgerrabbit

Hi everyone posted my last run here with white runtz lost my account login so here’s a new one I’m running peach 🍑 oz this time small 12 plant grow in 20l pots using canna coco and perlite ripped the old room out and done a new one fully sealed refrigerator van back 2 of them put together only using one side for now the other houses the electrics fans etc I’ll post a few pics of the build the cuttings and tomorrow I’ll post some of them all potted up also if anyone has ran peach oz before I would love any advice Iv never ran this before many thanks in advance

3cats

3cats

A few from before the wrap making sure all air leaks sealed
Hi, I was just about to say man with those pots in small sealed room your going to need a good extractor fan. Then I scrolled down. Nice job I used the panda plastic for years and it gets brittle after a couple of grows, specially with my 1000w hps. I had to keep replacing it. I still have 1/4 roll but I went into tents.

R

Rodgerrabbit

Hi, I was just about to say man with those pots in small sealed room your going to need a good extractor fan. Then I scrolled down. Nice job I used the panda plastic for years and it gets brittle after a couple of grows, specially with my 1000w hps. I had to keep replacing it. I still have 1/4 roll but I went into tents.
Hi ye I replace the wrap after each run the first run I did in this container I put almost 30
In got carried away couldn’t move the temp was threw the roof and I had to run 2 dehumidifiers 😂 it was in summer aswell I’m in the uk but it was hot 🥵 I had everything running at max 😂

R

Rodgerrabbit

Training has begun see how they go from this never done this method before with these clips give them a few weeks to get upto the net and hopefully they hit a big yeild these peach 🍑 ozz are supposed to be nice on the final weigh 🤞

9E29617E BD34 4121 8B41 A92792C1EAD4
985A24EF 6F3D 413C BE94 E5385B7DC64B
6D3C1827 5259 4C49 99C8 0E5A0E676A0A
cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
Training has begun see how they go from this never done this method before with these clips give them a few weeks to get upto the net and hopefully they hit a big yeild these peach 🍑 ozz are supposed to be nice on the final weigh 🤞
I love the injinuity! Will be following , good luck!

R

Rodgerrabbit

Cool setup- it's been awhile since I've seen anyone growing with old school single ended HPS.

Pulling up a chair for the show!
Hi thanks and Iv only ever grown with hps I no these lights and I’m in the uk so for me they work good for the heat I’ll keep posted for all my mistakes and my wins lol I will share them all I’m rather new to growing only got a few grows under my belt and my last didn’t do as good as I hoped these look real healthy and strong tho so with any luck you lot should have something interesting to see

3cats

3cats

Hey nice work, clones like that need / really like high humidity until they get a well established root zone. upwards of 65% if you can. I can see some crispy ends on your leaves. Doming with plastic bags works in a pinch but if you have a humidifier get er on high.

R

Rodgerrabbit

Hey nice work, clones like that need / really like high humidity until they get a well established root zone. upwards of 65% if you can. I can see some crispy ends on your leaves. Doming with plastic bags works in a pinch but if you have a humidifier get er on high.
Hi thanks for the advice I’ll turn her up it’s on 55 humidity I don’t like pushing it higher incase of mould I’ll try turn it up that’s how the cuttings came they have been in 6days

3cats

3cats

Hi thanks for the advice I’ll turn her up it’s on 55 humidity I don’t like pushing it higher incase of mould I’ll try turn it up that’s how the cuttings came they have been in 6days
Get her up to 65% not to worry about mould if you have good air movement. Your leaves should dance a bit from the wind, a light gentle waltz not heavy head banger rock. Mould is more of a worry with high humidity with big buds in veg they love a lush tropical grow space 78f - 83f @ 65%. I have 5 fans in my 5x5 tent, 4 in my 3x3

Top Bottom