PEACHES, eggs I-70 comming from Glenwood to Denver, colo springs.....

• Thread starter chickenman
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
picking today so order up, will call my friend this morning and work out meet up details my friend does not use mj so lets keep that on the QT.
Us farmers help each other out, so iam doing this for him and fellow farmers win win for all...
Have the list of pms will need all orders by around 3pm.
Cheese will be nice and fresh...
Delivery will be tue mid morning to noonish for Denver the springs will be tue afternoon..
Also he is asking $25.00 a box, 25 lbs., for front range delivery a steal, saw them for $2.50 lb elsewhere...

Last edited:
chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Got your cheese hanging, really should try some, delicious on toast with honey or jam or in scrambled eggs, don't for get can send eggs as well.
enjoy sharing good stuff....Cheese is made within 1 minute from milking. Raw. The milk is alive and when the rennet is added it separates into curd and whey in about 12 hours..Huge advantage using fresh from goat still warm.
We then drain whey put curd in cheese cloth drain for 8 hours or so... tastes oh so fresh....
DSC 0043

The whey is mixed into dog food, our dogs never get commercial food...

Last edited:
chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Cheese sold out still peaches available..
1st met up is the home Depot out west near 6th ave. Will pm members with cell # for Lou, you buying direct from farmer, long time respected resident, high school teacher, biologist, wine maker from his vineyards, real nice, from what I hear.
Then he heads to Colo springs and back thru saladia, still working out details, will send phone # via pm...
More deliveries in a couple weeks word has it...

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
cheese available making some more.

souf69

souf69

box o peaches..and a bow of cheese please

Last edited:
chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Plan for Denver dropp off is a meet at the west Colfax home depot, he is then headed to colo springs by I 470, will be at the Denver Home Depot around 9am....
Then overnight in CS and back thru canon city...

BubbaG

BubbaG

I'm in Larkspur. When he heads through to the springs or back through Sedalia (if that is where you meant) I'll take as many as 4 boxes depending

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Check pms please call him in mooring to confirm

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Hope those who connected enjoy, the cheese was on me, peaches will ripen fully in a few days, Lou may have explained.
I may be headed over next few weeks can hook up for a possible BBQ somewhere with farm chicken and pork, make ice cream, would be nice....smoke ourselves stupider...

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter
Peaches are tasty already, tomorrow should be sweeter. Thanks for the cheese too, my Mother loves it!

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Next trip will be around the 2nd of Sept.
If we can have someone meet him and pick up all orders for Denver metro area out west like last time , and those who can meet along route at exits between Denver and the springs that would work well.
For Colo Springs he can drop off and folks can pick them up at his sons house...
Will send some farm fresh eggs my treat to go with any cheese orders, scrambled eggs with that cheese is to die for.
Lou really appreciated those who bought his peaches helps pay gas.
Seen peaches for 2.49 a lb. Much larger size but not the flavor of Dr. Lou's for sure.
He has a PHD in outdoor biology, I got 2 PHD's one gas the other manual... Post Hole Diggers........
Loving the day today, milking, making cheese, washing eggs, cheeseburger mid day with homemade ice cream, it's our farm interns last day back to school tomorrow getting him ripped on water hash vape tokes. Leaving his GF here for me to oggle, tomorrow river float/fish....

All wound up on hash and coffee....

Greeneye04

Greeneye04

Next trip will be around the 2nd of Sept.
If we can have someone meet him and pick up all orders for Denver metro area out west like last time , and those who can meet along route at exits between Denver and the springs that would work well.
For Colo Springs he can drop off and folks can pick them up at his sons house...
Will send some farm fresh eggs my treat to go with any cheese orders, scrambled eggs with that cheese is to die for.
Lou really appreciated those who bought his peaches helps pay gas.
Seen peaches for 2.49 a lb. Much larger size but not the flavor of Dr. Lou's for sure.
He has a PHD in outdoor biology, I got 2 PHD's one gas the other manual... Post Hole Diggers........
Loving the day today, milking, making cheese, washing eggs, cheeseburger mid day with homemade ice cream, it's our farm interns last day back to school tomorrow getting him ripped on water hash vape tokes. Leaving his GF here for me to oggle, tomorrow river float/fish....

All wound up on hash and coffee....
Sweet.. I will b ready for more of all... I'm actually whipping up a late breakfast now with some scrambled eggs with that goat cheese and bacon .

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Sweet.. I will b ready for more of all... I'm actually whipping up a late breakfast now with some scrambled eggs with that goat cheese and bacon .
0next trip try our eggs.......

C

cctt

Nice! Glad I'm not too late here. How soon do you need to take orders for this next round?

Latest posts

Top Bottom