peanut fingers

• Thread starter organikn8
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

organikn8

Just wanted to give some insight on getting resin of your hands after you trim.

Try using peanut butter all over your hands , its kinda a weird feeling but after you wash 'em they wont be sticky , Give it a try

Please dont do this if you are allergic to peanuts !!!

P

paulycali

Great idea but i would just turn all that resin on your hands into what we call finger hash. Using your thumb press firmly against palm of your hand or wherever the most resin seems to be and slowing move your thumb in one direction. The resin aka finger hash with build up on either your hand or thumb. Once you have enough on your hand or thumb roll it in a ball and use that to continue getting the rest of the hash off your hands. Continue till you have a nice ball of finger hash. Then go ahead and do the peanut butter thing. Peanut butter works great for removing anything sticky. Great all natural stuff. Just like my meds LOL! Great idea organikn8 but try my way next time before the peanut buuter. Oh yeah you can smoke that hash immediately too. Its like scissor hash but better. Enjoy

D

Donk Frog

Wear sugical gloves, then soak gloves in ISO 99.9% then mke oil

O

organikn8

I forsure make as much hash as i can before i coat my hands , and if your really baked and love peanut butter like me you just eat that wonderful goodness of your hands , kinda jenky but i dont care lol

brownstormy

brownstormy

Olive Oil

Olive oil is hands down the best way (imho) to clean ikystiky hands. I used to make finger hash but had enough of dead skin cell, sweat and pore-crud flavored hash.

Gloves if you wanna keep it, Olive Oil - then soap if you wanna flush it.

Top Bottom