Supporter
Been busy...here are some more shots

Green Crack..

DSCN4094

DSCN4095

Green Crack

Green Crack Close Up

Green Crack Group Shot

Here is some of the random shots of the popular Montana strain Silvertip thanks to Sanvan...

Silvertip..

DSCN5583

DSCN5600

DSCN5643

DSCN5645

DSCN5648

DSCN5648

DSCN5650

Try to get more up this week also.....Have a good week Farmers!

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
Aight farmers...I am gonna try to get more pics up this week so I can get up to the current projects I am working on as this is the exciting stuff... I have been running a breeding room... and I have been throwing down some of my own gear.

Blue Queen...this is my very first cross from about 2007...Speed Queen(Mandala) x Killer Blue(Joey Weed)..some random shots
DSCN3753

DSCN3756

DSCN6671

DSCN6672

Here are some random shots of Blue Chemdog #4 from Cabin Fever...I have one cut pushing thru again see what its about...

DSCN5577

DSCN6312

DSCN6313

DSCN6414

DSCN6486

619ster

619ster

Can't wait to see more of your crosses. I'm getting into the homemade crosses as well. First ones weren't all that, but my last one and future ones should be exceptionally better! Seems you have a good eye for good genetics, so I'm sure your crosses should express that.

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
Can't wait to see more of your crosses. I'm getting into the homemade crosses as well. First ones weren't all that, but my last one and future ones should be exceptionally better! Seems you have a good eye for good genetics, so I'm sure your crosses should express that.

Hey Bro! Nice....what was in your last crosses? Them Motorbreath x Pre-98 Bubba Bx2 male is getting BIG! Thank you sir...its more than meets the eye sometimes tho...lol..I like the smoking part too...

Nice!! Hats off to you brother, makes me want to wipe the dust off my aeroflos. I was dreamin bout gettin em out the closet the other night. Must be a sign, Im bustin em out tonight.

Thank you Souf69...Aeroflo huh? Damn Bro...haven't used one in many years..but used to run a grip of'em back in the day. Well worth the money IMO..given the right circumstances. I base my tables off those...basically flood tables with a constant flow and drain...no laser lines...just constant recirc.

souf69

souf69

Baked, I ws contemplating creating my own top feed for backup as well as a constant feed or maybe 15 mins on and 45 off. Just gotta keep an eye on the water temps.

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
I don't do top feed...I do the Botanicare white flood tables with corisponding lid with 3.75" net cups...cut...then hydroton or stone. from the bottom...this is what it looks like.....

This is a 2' x 4' table...
DSCN4579

DSCN4580

I will try to find a picture with a ressy and the drain set-up for you....

souf69

souf69

Cool beans, keep em coming and i will show you what i come up with. Im plannin on a huge outdoor setup as well as aero/hydro indoor. Gotta lotta work to do! Pics of the farm comin soon... oh yea, what type of feeding schedule do you do?

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
Here are some better shots to understand for ya...

from outside here is the table with a roughneck under it...notice the 1/2' and 3/4' hoses...one fill one drain...this is a 3' x 3' Botanicare table...with a 31 gallon Roughneck.
DSCN6699

this is what's going on in the ressy... 396 gph pump running
DSCN6700

this is what's going on inside the table...if you look at the first pic here...on the right is the drain...the left is water pumping in...now since they are side by side to aide in making sure it's all mixing well I cut a little piece of 1/2" hose and put a 1/2" 90 on it to ensure the pump fires at the back of the table and drains forward. The hoses being up front and side by side just simplifies the water changing process and cleaning for me...
DSCN6702

DSCN6703

A rather simple design...but effective for me!

souf69

souf69

Nice mane! I want to do a setup like this in my greenhouse so Ill have to get a water chiller to keep temps good.

Latest posts

Top Bottom