Peeking into BakedReality's Garden!

• Thread starter BakedReality
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
kootenainatural

kootenainatural

Savage
Supporter
That bubba bx is gonna be the shit I'm starting to ge3t excited and then take a male out of the bx and go to the og we got then take a male out of that and put it to the GDP oh shit its getting crazy in here I luv it

Much respect
Kootenai

Jack Dupp

Jack Dupp

Damn that shit is lookin nice you might have to hook us up with that cut shit looks fire how does it taste

Thanks Koot. We'll try and get that girl out your way soon.

She likes to get big and responds well to topping. I would love to run this outside. Maybe my partner @Penelope will drop in and post the seedling/veg/bloom shots. This pheno is due to her hard work and excellent gardening skills. :D She likes to call it Super Number One.

As it cures more, the taste is more like Bubba than the others, but it has a nice acidic bite in the back of my throat.

The CC Tahoe used for this cross is gaining a bit of a following among my circle, as the strongest strain they have ever tried. This Bubba just tales it up a notch. Not many can hang with it. :dead:

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
Thanks Koot. We'll try and get that girl out your way soon.

She likes to get big and responds well to topping. I would love to run this outside. Maybe my partner @Penelope will drop in and post the seedling/veg/bloom shots. This pheno is due to her hard work and excellent gardening skills. :D She likes to call it Super Number One.

As it cures more, the taste is more like Bubba than the others, but it has a nice acidic bite in the back of my throat.

The CC Tahoe used for this cross is gaining a bit of a following among my circle, as the strongest strain they have ever tried. This Bubba just tales it up a notch. Not many can hang with it. :dead:

@Jack Dupp

"Super Number One" huh? Sounds enticing...lol!

Nice! bout the Tahoe cut...how did the CC Tahoe cut measure up to the other Tahoe OG pheno you were watching?

Here is the next male run...everything was cleaned...the tent moved and started yesterday. This will be the first big run with the Ghostrider OG V1 male....

DSC00621

The Ghostrider OG V1 male will be hanging out with the following....

OG (Clone)
Green Crack (Clone)
Motorbreath
Pre-98 Bubba (Clone)
ONYCD#2 (to preserve while I figure out what the ONYCD male is doing)
White Urkle
Critical Jack (to preserve and dump)
Super Lemon Haze (to preserve and dump)

I am sure when the pollen is done there will be some dustings also....

Happy Holidays!

619ster

619ster

What up Baked? Hope your Holidays and New Year went well. Just dropping in to show some vegging Critical Jack x Bubba bx2. Nice range of phenos to choose from. Of course my two favorite ones would be males lol. But that's ok. Think I got two females in there, possibly 3 if the last one decides to show some day. Will flower the ladies shortly, and depending on how the males do outside I may take pollen from one. We'll see.

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
Hell Yes @619ster ! Those are looking good Bro!.....grown in LED?

#3 is identical to the Momma Critical Jack...#1/#5 remind me of the daddy Pre-98 Bubba Bx2, especially the structure. I was thinking #2/#4 are gonna be more mixed..... I am curious how #2 will turn out....

619ster

619ster

Yup grown under LEDs. Yea that squat Bubba dom one was the one I was interested in most if it was female. And one of the most robust ones is a super stinky male stinking more than any of them. May have to take his pollen for sure. Will get pics of him. The one with the skinniest leaves (Jack leaning I assume) is a female, and the other smaller one is too. Waiting to see if the second most robust one is m/f.

Here's a quick LED shot

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
@619ster Those look great for LED! Can't wait to see how they flip...that Critical Jack stretches pretty good...

Here are some shots of the Ghostrider OG male about to do his thing in the tent...they are at 18 days...

DSC00633

DSC00634

A quick shot of the Blue Master Kush beans I started...one is moving right along still...and the other is somewhat slow..lol

DSC00636

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
I use a fan...and I reach in and give a good shake. Do this a couple of times...then I chop the male and save what pollen I can for dustings...

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
So...I decided to throw down some new genetics....

DSC00638

DSC00639

DSC00640

White Nightmare (f) Blue Dream x White Moonshine...hoping for that hazeless Blueberry candy fire....

Next we have some White Rom #1

DSC00641

White Rom #3

DSC00642

White Master #1

DSC00643

White Master #3

DSC00644

This is one I am growing for a friend....we call it N-Kush for now...

DSC00645

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
Aight so here it is...

White Nightmare ...24 hours in water...24 hours in a moist paper towel...and 2 have cracked. They were moved to Rockwool...the other will chill for another day...see if it pops!

DSC00646

and to continue with the Good Year so far...I gots me a package in the mail...starting off the year right! Many thanks to the breeders who made these beans possible...Golden Lion, Pisces and Divine. Thanks to @logic for the freebies (Purple Dawg x Crystal Ship)...and whomever donated them...much thanks!

DSC00647

Also got this package in the mail...be doing some testing for TrippyHippy from OCGenetics...stay tuned! Much thanks to Trippy and those who made it happen!

DSC00648

Keep it Green!

619ster

619ster

Kush Inc. = hermies. But that said, I've also seen killer phenos! All of Logic's Bubba fems are kill!! So want that Wolverine still. Got some Eskimo Kush I had grown one before and was elite status with one bean. Rest of them strains are hella dank as well man really nice taste in genetics bro.

Oh and showed your Ghostrider male to my ARC and she instantly got all eroused!! I think she has a crush ;)

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
@619ster ...you keep speaking of this badass ARC girl...damn it! I think we could work sumn out with that Ghostrider. What kind of flavors on that bish? I have some of that Bubba Bx2 pollen just chillin...not sure what you are looking for to pair it....this Bubba male is throwing berry tones in the mix along with size.

I am not scared of herms....lol! I don't have this dream vision that every bean will pop...and every bean will be exactly what I was looking for. I go into like I am gambling....lol. No seriously...I will take a chance and grow sketchy shit to find fire....lol. Didn't Jimmy find a badass creamy SFV tasting pheno that he self'd and did a release? That right there is worth a chance...to me...lol.

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
Hey thx for stopping by brother!

Hope all is well with you and the fam. Hope your year went well...keep it green!

Top Bottom