• Thread starter BakedReality
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
So flippin' time....

Here are the two White Nightmares I started...got the flip last night...

White Nightmare #1

DSC00812

White Nightmare #2

DSC00813

Now check this out...starting the last two Blue Master Kush fem'd beans a while back right...flipped the #1 cuz it was moving right along. Then I flipped the #2 from seed and the #1 from clone to do the side by side...I will be damned...check out this Blue Master Kush #2 from a fem'd seed! That shiat Cray!...only seen this one other time...

DSC00814

DSC00815

DSC00817

Looking like a full on male....crazy huh...

619ster

619ster

A homie of mine from another board got a male OG S1 from Orgnkid stock, and used its pollen. Didn't keep clone unfortunately (wasn't too big into breeding at the time). His hybrids are surprisingly stable and definitely OG in them (not a mixed up bean). I'd say see what he has to offer, and keep his clone around just in case. And may as well take the opportunity to refresh your stock of Blue Master Kush beans lol.

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
Really...like I said only seen this one other time in a fem'd bean...turn out full blown male...tried to hang on to it for a minute...but it started auto flowering...

I had to chop that mofo down for the time...already got clone rooted. I have been debating...I might run it to see what happens...and try to hit the 2 BMK together...was the first thought...lol...along with some other elites...lol. Like to at least run it out to see if it's got Blueberry tones in it....

Good to hear about the other S1....thanks for the info!

S

sativasteve

hello brother (steve0707)sorry I havent pm,d back been dealing with surgery peace my friend

S

sativasteve

Oh and I have 2 supernova/purple thai/angola thai mails from snowhigh gear if you want let me know 2 weeks in flower pure sativas pm me at nwgt

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
That shit Koo lets see what it do guy

What up..Koot! I will probably let it out to play and see what happens....

hello brother (steve0707)sorry I havent pm,d back been dealing with surgery peace my friend

Oh and I have 2 supernova/purple thai/angola thai mails from snowhigh gear if you want let me know 2 weeks in flower pure sativas pm me at nwgt

It's all good homie! You been busy...

Hope all is well bro!

Aww man...thanks for the offer...pretty loaded up with gear at the moment and not sure when I could make it over to you....

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
Keeping it green today on St. Paddy's....lol!

Here is the next male going in.... Bubba Kush 13 from Top Dawg...and it breaks down like this....

Bubba Kush 13 = Bubba Kush (pre98) (F) x NYC HP 13 (M)

NYC HP13 = HP13 (F) x HPD (M)
HPD = HP #1 (F) x Double Dawg (M)

DSC00822

Here is some pictures of my Blackwater veggin....couple of shots...these were requested...

DSC00823

DSC00824

Next up...got the Black n Blue Kush (Blue Master Kush x Rev. Blackberry)

DSC00825

Here is a new member of the clan...gifted from a generous fellow grower....Here is a White Bubba

DSC00826

Then this one I been waiting to try...especially since I like blues...a gracious grower gifted this knowing my passion for blues...

Blue Dream

DSC00827

DSC00828

Have a Beer for Paddy's sake....lol

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
So here is the first run in flush for Blue Master Kush...unfortunately I let her go a little def in the run...I am interested as it has a smooth Blueberry smell going...not fresh Blue and not Sour Blue...see how it trims up and cures....

DSC00829

Here is the same cut in flower now 28 days...starting to stack nicely...looking better...Blue Master Kush

DSC00838

DSC00840

Couple of White Fire OG #1

DSC00832

DSC00833

Couple of White Fire OG #2

DSC00834

DSC00837

Some shots of the White Mightmares (Blue Dream x White Moonshine) only a couple weeks into the flip...

White Nightmare #1

DSC00841

DSC00842

White Nightmare #2

DSC00843

DSC00844

Aww Man!...been waiting to get to these also...the 3 Uber Dawgs moving into the tester tent....

Uber Dawg#1

DSC00845

Uber Dawg #2

DSC00846

Uber Dawg #3...now check this one out...started out with a stunted growth that turned into a double main...

DSC00847

Here is a pic of the main...

DSC00848

An even crazier looking shot is...one of the main stalks then decided to split into 3 stalks...look at the stalk you can clearly see how it is like 3 branches thick...

DSC00849

Updates on the Little John OG's....."What...Yeah"...lol

DSC00850

DSC00851

Keep it Green!

waayne

waayne

Man you've got a nice selection going on in there.

Keep up the great work,everything looks happy and healthy!

MtGrownCanna

MtGrownCanna

Damn bro....nice thread! DWC and GH.....you've proven that system to work very well. Bud shots are all kill. Your DHOG is beautiful. I can see the resemblance to the DVK. Got my fingers crossed now. You plant on making BMK f2s?

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
Man you've got a nice selection going on in there.

Keep up the great work,everything looks happy and healthy!

I am sure you know how it is...always got the usual suspects!...but always gotta be looking for something fresh! Thanks for stopping by brother...

Respect!

Damn bro....nice thread! DWC and GH.....you've proven that system to work very well. Bud shots are all kill. Your DHOG is beautiful. I can see the resemblance to the DVK. Got my fingers crossed now. You plant on making BMK f2s?

Thanks! Yeah...I do ok with the DWC...lol. It is not my preferred method of running...only use that on testers in my tester tent...mofo's gotta pass the test before they get to the big show....lol. The DHOG is actually coming up in ranks the more I run her...you know how some plants take generations of cutting and running before they show out. I have had a fellow grower that sampled the real deal and said the DHOG I hold is right up there...on par is what he said.

Yeah..I am gonna try to make Blue Master Kush F2's...see what that male/thing does...lol...it looked to be straight up male tho...

Keep it Green!

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
Thanks GhostFace!...and thanks for stopping by...

Here are some shots of White Romulan #1...started with 3...this is what I will end up keeping out of the 3...A nice grapey cheese flavor....gets uber frosty...leaning more towards the Romulan...nice uplifted high that turns into a narcotic high...

DSC00879

DSC00880

DSC00881

So the next couple of shots will be of plants that will be getting the flip sooner than I wanted...but there was some openings due to a hermie and I will be pushing these thru to make room for the Little John OG and the Original Dawgs. The herm was White Nightmare#2...it was culled...and now I am down to one White Nightmare....

Here is a White Bubba getting the flip...

DSC00882

Here is the Black n Blue Kush (Blue Master Kush x Rev. Blackberry Kush)

DSC00883

Keep it Green!

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Incredible grow Baked .... wish had more time to check all out but what i have seen ..#10 going on...

BakedReality

BakedReality

Bean Poppin..
Supporter
the white rom looks insane, nice job on finding that.

Yep-yep...she will lay it down...lol. Thanks!

Incredible grow Baked .... wish had more time to check all out but what i have seen ..#10 going on...

Thanks for stopping by Medusa!...I feel ya about time...lol. I know you be doing your thang over there...I make it thru your area every once in a while...but I wish I had more time too...I'd be geeked out reading everyone's journals over here...lots of good info!

Much Respect!

Latest posts

Top Bottom