Peer Guardian

• Thread starter xtheghostx
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
X

xtheghostx

Peer guardian is an ipblocker. It blocks government ips from connecting to you, also it has different list for different setups. If you need help just reply here or pm me. This program is amazing for security. If you have vista I know a way to get it to work just let me know.

P

Purkle

Premium Member
Supporter
More input on this please.......is it safe and true?

tiedye611

tiedye611

Purkle, PG2 is safe in the scene that it can blocks IPs of known to be of P2P spies. Also there are list of Gov't, educational, ect.. that you can block. Is it true? it is only as good as the list that it updates from. i block P2P spies and gov'ts.
Tie
p.s. PM me if you need help staying safe with p2p

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Good bit of software.

The only thing that worries me with this is I saw a program on TV a few weeks ago, where a Forensic Computer boff was explaining that if PeerGuardian and such software is found on your computer, then they instantly have enough warrant to truly disect your life.

Their reckoning being, if you are not up to something dodgy then you need not have that software.

But alas, I use all the time, esp when p2p.

B

bass ackwards

I use it also. Most of the time I have it disabled and only enable it when I download from Pirate Bay. Don't know to much more about it other than when I watched it work I noticed that it was blocking the US Dept of Defense,that worried me especially since I am in the US.

Latest posts

Top Bottom