Penelope's Cbd Breedings

• Thread starter Penelope
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Penelope

Penelope

Howdy Farmers. I bred one of my high-CBD strains to a few girls, and here are some results:

Penelope's CBDGG (Mom: Gorillia Glue #4. Ratio: 11+% THC / 8% CBD)
Cbdgg a
Penelopes cbd breedings 2

Penelope's Petrol Sidecar (Mom: Petroleum Nightmare. Ratio: 17% THC / 4.7% CBD)
She looked just like her mom so I hardly took any pictures. This is a week and a half into flower.
Petrol sidecar 1

Penelope's Anastasia (Mom: Purple Permafrost. Ratio: 9+% THC / 6+% CBD)
Anastasiaa
Anastasiab large
Anastasia d

And while we're on the subject of CBD... I can't take credit for this gorgeous Stephen Hawking Kush. I was just lucky enough to be given the seed. Ratio: THC-A .8% / CBD-A 14.98% She's a welcome addition to the breeding program.
S hawk2 a

S hawk2 b

Penelopes cbd breedings 9

germinator

germinator

Howdy Farmers. I bred one of my high-CBD strains to a few girls, and here are some results:

View attachment 568390View attachment 568391

She looked just like her mom so I hardly took any pictures. This is a week and a half into flower.
View attachment 568392
View attachment 568394View attachment 568395 View attachment 568396
And while we're on the subject of CBD... I can't take credit for this gorgeous Stephen Hawking Kush. I was just lucky enough to be given the seed. Ratio: THC-A .8% / CBD-A 14.98% She's a welcome addition to the breeding program.
View attachment 568397

View attachment 568398
View attachment 568400
Really nice work, beautiful plants.
I really want to get my hands on something 50/50.
I figure it's coming down the mountain soon.

Penelope

Penelope

Really nice work, beautiful plants.
I really want to get my hands on something 50/50.
I figure it's coming down the mountain soon.
Thank you.
What inspired me to start doing some crosses was one of the first "high-CBD" kids I got - Cannatonic. That particular cut took up a LOT of space and only tested at 3%THC to 7%CBD. Yawn. To me, that's not even worth the time and effort. These first breedings aren't perfect, but at least they're better than any of the plants I previously acquired. Hopefully I'm headed in the right direction...

germinator

germinator

Thank you.
What inspired me to start doing some crosses was one of the first "high-CBD" kids I got - Cannatonic. That particular cut took up a LOT of space and only tested at 3%THC to 7%CBD. Yawn. To me, that's not even worth the time and effort. These first breedings aren't perfect, but at least they're better than any of the plants I previously acquired. Hopefully I'm headed in the right direction...
You go girl! The market is there and your timing is right.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Thank you.
Well they certainly look sturdier than what I had in my garden (and lost :( ) last year. Barely able to hold their arms up, let alone their heads!

GrowGod

GrowGod

BANNED!
Supporter
Thank you.
Hi have you tried canna-tsu 4 to 1 cbd and if so what are thoughts on her?

hiiipower

hiiipower

Great nug shots, that looks really really high quality. Good for you taking on a project like this, I hope you find what your looking for.

Good luck

Matt McAuley

Matt McAuley

Wow those plants look amazing! Very interesting crosses. What is the flavor profile like?

Penelope

Penelope

Hi again, Farmers. Here are some of the kids from my latest breedings. Dad is Cookies & Cream.

Penelope's Cookie Solution (Mom: The Remedy. Ratio: 9.22% THC / 8.97% CBD)
IMG 7198   Copy

Penelope's Cookie Shawk (Mom: Stephen Hawking Kush. Ratio: 5.75%THC / 10.03% CBD)
IMG 7193

Penelope's Creme Brulee (Mom: CBDGG. Ratio: 7.88% THC / 8.81% CBD)
IMG 7195   Copy

Xeno

Xeno

Hi again, Farmers. Here are some of the kids from my latest breedings. Dad is Cookies & Cream.

Penelope's Cookie Solution (Mom: The Remedy. Ratio: 9.22% THC / 8.97% CBD)
View attachment 647925

Penelope's Cookie Shawk (Mom: Stephen Hawking Kush. Ratio: 5.75%THC / 10.03% CBD)
View attachment 647926

Penelope's Creme Brulee (Mom: CBDGG. Ratio: 7.88% THC / 8.81% CBD)
View attachment 647928

Seriously. Your ratio are nuts!! In truly impressed. Some of those crosses sound and look of the chart. I wana bathe in that top pic of Buds. with the way big agriculture are planning to monoplize cannabis, seeing people doing their own breeding is really really admirable. Biggest of big ups.....
One

M

MamaBear

Just beautiful! You're pics make me drool!
I'm very reliable and always available to "test and articulate"!
Seriously, I do the same - give it to people that can give me some decent feedback.

Krypto

Krypto

View attachment 568392
View attachment 568397

View attachment 568398
View attachment 568400
We have the Harle-Tsu :-) it's the original. Just got her going. Looking for that 15 to 1.

Cntrlwolf

Cntrlwolf

View attachment 568392
View attachment 568397

View attachment 568398
View attachment 568400
Not to just repeat people, but wow. Understatement of the year. Really interested in this subject (crossing high thc and cbd plants) extremely interesting! Excellent job!

Latest posts

Top Bottom