Penelope's Gorilla Glue #4 Crosses

• Thread starter Penelope
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Penelope

Penelope

Hi Farmers. I've been playing with the Glue a little and have a couple fun results so far...

This is #11. She averaged 1.6" per day stretch during the first 2 weeks. I didn't anticipate such growth and either should have had her in a bigger container or not vegged her as long (which really wasn't very long). I could barely reach her top flower with my arm all the way stretched. She made about 4.4 oz her first run through and tested at 19.8% THC.
Omg11 near koshx1 far   copy

This is #5. She was topped and was flopping over so much that I didn't get any pictures of her still standing. I didn't discover how purple she was until I started taking her apart. She will be fun to cross with my other purple strains. She made 5 oz and also tested at 19.8% THC.
Penelopes gorilla glue 4 crosses 2

Penelopes gorilla glue 4 crosses 3

SeaF0ur

SeaF0ur

What did you cross it with? I've got about 15 glue crosses so far and I am currently hitting it again right now as I do my NorCal Catpiss backcrosses.

I can give you a lil advice... in my just about 3 years running the glue I've seen a few occurrences of minor herming on lowers that dont get enough light... my advice is to shave her legs good. It also helps the stacking. In addition, I'm sure you probably know by now that shes a hog for silica... helps with the flower flop. Weak branches and all....

Penelope

Penelope

That is one helluva cut you've got. Are you going to reverse her or find a worthy male?
Thanks. :) My current male is a super-yummy Cookies & Cream. Should be interesting.

I can give you a lil advice... in my just about 3 years running the glue I've seen a few occurrences of minor herming on lowers that dont get enough light... my advice is to shave her legs good. It also helps the stacking. In addition, I'm sure you probably know by now that shes a hog for silica... helps with the flower flop. Weak branches and all....
Thank you for the input. You're so right - I love the Glue, but she's not completely stable in gender. And yes, she needs a good grooming. When I run through seedlings for the first time, I mostly leave them au naturel so I can get to know what to expect from them. Also very true regarding silica! I always use well over the recommended amount. :)

H

happy b

Thats some monster in the pic.gorgeous.
im just runnin the cut for the first time.iv only ran s1 glue before now.i can tell the original cut im running now isnt filling out the way it should.just need to dial it in i suppose.any tips? @Penelope @SeaF0ur ?

Tnelz

Tnelz

Hi Farmers. I've been playing with the Glue a little and have a couple fun results so far...

This is #11. She averaged 1.6" per day stretch during the first 2 weeks. I didn't anticipate such growth and either should have had her in a bigger container or not vegged her as long (which really wasn't very long). I could barely reach her top flower with my arm all the way stretched. She made about 4.4 oz her first run through and tested at 19.8% THC.
View attachment 556561

This is #5. She was topped and was flopping over so much that I didn't get any pictures of her still standing. I didn't discover how purple she was until I started taking her apart. She will be fun to cross with my other purple strains. She made 5 oz and also tested at 19.8% THC.
View attachment 556562

View attachment 556563
Really impressed. Love to see where this goes. Great job.

SeaF0ur

SeaF0ur

im just runnin the cut for the first time.iv only ran s1 glue before now.i can tell the original cut im running now isnt filling out the way it should.just need to dial it in i suppose.any tips? @Penelope @SeaF0ur ?

depends on how far along you are... thats one thing about shaving the legs good is the tops stack up a bit harder... I know other cats find her best in the 1.3ec area, but I do all natural hand blended soil... so that means nothing to me...

H

happy b

depends on how far along you are... thats one thing about shaving the legs good is the tops stack up a bit harder... I know other cats find her best in the 1.3ec area, but I do all natural hand blended soil... so that means nothing to me...
I use soil too.i dont ec or ph.maybe thats why it aint fillin out right

Penelope

Penelope

I appreciate all the great comments and encouragement. My background is in breeding top-winning show animals and I've become utterly fascinated with breeding The Plant. ;)

Glue can be a funny girl. I've not had her quite as long as @SeaF0ur, but my advice is to not expect her to be like a lot of the other strains. I usually top her right at flip. With everything else the same, sometimes she only makes a few ounces and I've had her turn out at much as 6.4 o. So if you don't like her this time, see what she does next time. ;) Hope that helps.

Latest posts

Top Bottom